PanOxyl Overnight Spot Patches - 40ct

When the zit has got. to. go. and fast. PanOxyl PM Overnight Spot Patches help eliminate blemishes by absorbing pus and fluids for faster healing. These latex-free hydrocolloid patches are safe for all skin types and designed to help protect skin, heal spots and prevent picking, which can lead to scarring. PanOxyl Spot Patches are made in the USA in a certified facility. They're just a little thicker than some other acne dots, so they protect your blemish better and can absorb more pus and fluids. Each box contains 40 patches in two sizes, 9mm and 12mm. PanOxyl Spot Patches contain no parabens, no fragrances, no sulfates, no dyes and no latex. To use, cleanse and dry skin. Select the patch size that covers your spot, then apply and leave on overnight. In the morning, slowly remove the patch. Cleanse and dry the affected area, and tackle the day with confidence.

Does anyone have any insight as to if these work better than the clearasil spot patches?
Does it only work in white heads?
How do the PanOxyl patches compare to Mighty Patch, Avarelle, Rael, and the Peace Out Acne patches?
Start your review of PanOxyl Overnight Spot Patches - 40ct!
How would you rate this product?
Chasity F.
Salem, OR
PanOxyl Overnight Spot Patches - 40ct uploaded by Chasity F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a huge fan of these overnight spot patches. I mainly only have to use them around the time I'm about to start my period and while on my period that's about the only time my face "breaks out" badly. I've used other acne spot patches with very little to no results, until I came across this that a friend recommend to me and I'm so glad she did. Ever since starting to use these my breakouts don't last as long no more than a few days, hardly any redness or scarring something I've always struggled with while struggling acne. When I need to use them I'll put them on my bad break out spots right before bed and take it off first thing when I get up and wash my face after words, the blemishes always look smaller or are gone. I'm very insecure about my acne specially those times of the month and these have helped me so much. Makes my skin look amazing, makes me feel amazing in my skin. Highly recommend if you struggle with stubborn breakouts. [product:panoxyl-overnight-spot-patches---40ct]
Courtney G.
Williamsburg, VA
PanOxyl Overnight Spot Patches - 40ct uploaded by Courtney G.
The PanOxyl Spot Patches claims to be latex-free hydrocolloid patches that help eliminate blemishes by absorbing pus and fluids for faster healing. They are designed for all skin types—normal, dry, oily, combination. In the box, there are a total of 40 patches with 2 different sizes (small and large). The PanOxyl Patches contain no parabens, no fragrances, no sulfates, no dyes and no latex, which is perfect for sensitive skin. Before using the PanOxyl Spot Patches, I cleansed my face of any dirt and oil and dried my face. Then, I selected the patch size that would cover my blemishes perfectly. After applying the Spot Patch to the blemish on my face, then I left the patch on the blemish overnight. The next morning, I removed the patch slowly, and continued with my morning skincare routine as usual. All in all, I would highly recommend the PanOxyl Spot Patches to my family and friends. The PanOxyl Spot Patches stayed on my face throughout the night, and the Spot Patches helped eliminate my blemish after a few nights of use.
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
PanOxyl Overnight Spot Patches - 40ct uploaded by Rachel M.
I had a bit of a breakout a while ago with a few big pimples and a few small ones. I heard AMAZING things about "pimple patches" all over! Nothing but good things and how well these worked, so I went out and bout these stupid things along with some other stupid patches from another brand. Legit did NOTHING!! I washed my face that night and put a few on clean dry skin just like it said to do I skipped using any of my night products except I did put moisturizer on but made sure to avoid putting it anywhere near the patches. They did nothing. I eve put one on a pimple my husband had on his back the same night after showering and drying just the patch nothing else but I wasn't able to take it off and see if it worked until he got home from work the next day so it stayed on a lot long. Still, NOTHING! I don't get it?! So many people have had such good luck with pimple patches I applied it exactly how it say to and I used them for 3 nights in a row. Maybe I just got some bad ones or something but 2 stars for doing 2 out of the 6 things it claims to do... Helps prevent picking, helps reduce risk of scarring. Ugh. 🤦
Sarah V.
Monroe, MI
Since mask wearing has been a must I have noticed myself getting the dreaded mascne. These little overnight spot patches work wonders. I wake up to a smaller or nearly gone spot every time I use them. It actually draws the gunk out onto the patch.
Madison S.
Prairieville, LA
Sucked all my guck out of my pimple and the inflammation the next day was completely gone. It blends into the skin so well I forgot I even had it on. I wear these under my mask when out in public if I have a pimple that won’t come to a head. I find these helpful to get my acne that is under the skin that won’t come to a head to come to a head. I love these. PanOxyl
Ari G.
Denver, CO
PanOxyl Overnight Spot Patches - 40ct uploaded by Ari G.
I wish these would have been around when I was a teen! Occasionally I get a ridiculous pimple and to keep myself from popping it and scarring my skin I put one of these on after I was my face. The next morning it’s either gone or on a store way to leaving! Great value only 8.99 for 40 patches!PanOxyl Overnight Spot Patches - 40ct
emily P.
Grafton, IL
So recently I bought this product and they actually work! I had a bad pimple starting and I put one on that night after I washed my face and the next morning, it was barley there! I was definitely recommend the PanOxyl patches for anyone who can break out very bad!
Taylor A.
Rio Rancho, NM
These patches are AMAZING. They work just as good as the Hero Cosmetics brand pimple patches if not BETTER! I had a blemish completely disappear after one use of these patches
Haley A.
W Terre Haute, IN
These patches work wonders! They help stubborn pimples go away so fast!! I had a pimple that had been super swollen for like a week. When I put a patch on, it was completely flat in the morning!!! I love🥰
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
PanOxyl Overnight Spot Patches - 40ct uploaded by Lauren Y.
AMAZINGNESS! Out of all of the acne patches I have tried, these are by far the best