BY PANOXYL

PanOxyl?? Maximum Strength Acne Foaming Wash.
Dermatologist.
Recommended ingredients.
10% benzoyl peroxide.
Therapeutic acne control.
Face, chest, back.
Benzoyl peroxide effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming.
Stiefel??. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "This product does work to get rid of acne, however it is extremely drying and can be irritating (especially for those with sensitive skin)." in 5 reviews
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely Rave over this product! I tried it for the first time less than a month ago, purchased it at our local grocery store, Publix. I had a bad breakout and it didn't seem like anything would clear it up and on top of that I have really sensitive skin so I had to be careful. This panoxyl is amazing at deep cleaning for my face chest and back. It cleared my existing acne blemishes and has helped to prevent new blemishes from forming, killing the bacteria on contact. It's active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide at 10%. Has not overly dried out my skin. Dermatologist recommended. Acne Foaming Face Wash. Maximum strength.
McKenzi B.
Westminster, MD
This stuff I very drying but works wonders for hormonal acne & oily skin! I’ve suffered from grade 4 acne the last few years and this stuff leads my skin up quickly! Just make sure to use a good moisturizer with spf!
Michaela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For someone with medium to severe acne this helps so much. It has 10% benzoyl peroxide and as long as you use a good moisturizer, it isn't overbearing. It really cleans out everything from your skin and can be used on your face and body. Plus it's not too expensive and you can find it at local stores. Definitely recommend
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! I've always had a problem with breaking out and it has left a lot of scaring. The best thing about PanOxyl is that you can instantly tell it's working by the slight sensation it gives off. You can typically buy this product at any drug store and if you love the product enough to use it again the mere is a manufacturer coupon in the box with $2 off your next purchase. The only downside to this product is that it does dry your face out and it may start peeling. If you have sensitive skin like mine I would recommend using it ever other day or every two days. I promise you will be able to see results after the first week! I will continue to use this product to help prevent future breakouts.
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is AMAZING. I suffer from moderate acne that's usually hormonal and this face wash has helped so much. Usually acne related washes or treatments strip my face of all my oils and make it so dry and make things worse but this wash actually leaves my skin smooth and takes away any redness I had after washing. I do use a moisturizer afterwards because my face feels tight and dry but after the moisturizer my skin feels amazing And has helped minimize how much I breakout and the severity of them. I won't say this has cured my acne but I use it day and night and love it!!
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this once a day in the morning time. If you have extremely oily face and hormones out of control even at my age 40, this is a great product. Use in shower after you wash and condition your hair. Use with white wash cloth, it will bleach other colors. Awesome product. PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Maximum Strength
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son is a typical 16 year old boy. He has a hairstyle that requires him to push back his hair with his hand. This causes oil from his hands to land on his forehead. He's been using this product for 4 weeks and WOW! What an amazing difference. He says it doesn't have a bad smell like other face wash. I highly recommend using this before spending a lot on a Dermatologist. This product was recommended by my Dermatologist.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally have only started using this less than a week ago and I already see a difference! Great price for the size bottle and small amount you need to use to wash your face. Smell isn't the best but I got over it with how well this produced helped with my trouble spots on my face already. Can't wait to see how much this product helps my fave within the next few weeks!
Jillian Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended that I try PanOxyl since nothing else has worked for my adult acne. This product is amazing! It works very, very good! Although it does dry your face out, you NEED extra moisturizers but if that's the only thing i have to do for clear skin...I 'll take it! Definitely recommend!
Robyn m.
Brimfield, IL
My dr recommended this, I got it from Walmart, and its really helped with my back. It can be very drying in the winter time so I try to avoid using it on my face. Its cleared me up much better then other washes
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Can I find this at Wal-Mart?
Allison M.
For those of y'all who have also tried the oxy cleanser, which of these products do you prefer. Oxy is cheaper and it works for me, is panoxyl worth the switch?
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Does anybody have issues with it bleaching out your pillow cases?? I've heard this and would like to know if it's true!
Shelby H.
Does this really work to treat acne?
Bailey H.
Lubbock, TX
Does this product work for severe reoccurring acne?