BY PANOXYL

PanOxyl?? Maximum Strength Acne Foaming Wash.
Dermatologist.
Recommended ingredients.
10% benzoyl peroxide.
Therapeutic acne control.
Face, chest, back.
Benzoyl peroxide effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming.
Stiefel??. see more...

• How soon did you see a difference?1 Answers
  • Does this really work to treat acne? 4 Answers
  • Does this product work for severe reoccurring acne?3 Answers
PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Maximum Strength
  • "This Panoxyl at 10% is ruthless. The 4% is mild and better for sensitive skin. With that said, it does what it says if you follow the directions and use commonsense. The wash is creamy and lathers a bit. Use half of a penny size when starting because it is a STRONG. It will start to dry your skin out if you do not follow up with your moisturizers. I have sensitive oily skin and get "face demons" not pimples...giant ZITS and this formula works for ME. Use the 4% if you cannot handle 10%. This product was prescription based, now back on shelves so be mindful of which one you pick up. My use: 1x a day for 3 days. Now 1x a week. " in 8 reviews
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
This is a BIG HUGE ULTIMATE YES! You need to be very calculated in how you apply this product. It is very effective but over using it can really dry out your skin and harm your texture for a couple of days. It has helped my face more ways than I can count. I apply this once a week. It has completely evened out my skin, healed acne marks and lightened hyper-pigmentation left behind from picking at them. My skin, after continued use, is finally my skin again and I have to give all praise to this being the base product in my war against preventing acne and healing ones that were from previous breakouts.
Gabrielle M.
Baton Rouge
This is an amazing drug store acne wash,I've uses it at 2 different times when running out of designer skincare acne wash as a replacement for a few months each time. Does it dry your face out,yes,majorly however if you continue to use it,your skin will develop a tolerance and the flaky dry skin will eventually fade away. Always remember with skincare,especially with acne, you must use a product for at the least 3 months so that your able to really get the full effect of these products. Buying something then throwing it one month after use because you don't see an improvement. Dealing with acne is a time consuming thing. It takes dedication! Ps msg me for any questions reffering how I finally found a solution for my acne and cleared up my face,am now working on scarring etc.
Picture info
LEFT picture Results on May 15,2018
TOP right picture is about 3 weeks after I began the regimen (as you can see I had a huge break out due to the acne medication pulling everything to the surface,usually the point that people give up🙄🤦🏻‍♀️)
THIRD bottom right March 27th
Sierra B.
Corpus Christi
As someone with awful acne, this face wash was a miracle worker. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five was because it doesn’t actually foam up like the name would have you believe. Overall, I love this product.
Stephanie M.
New York
I’ve been looking for the right face wash for years, this wash— besides from being a little drying does the job. The price is reasonable at $9.99 from Target, the only downside is that it doesn’t foam.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Panoxyl 10% Acne Foaming Wash

I love this face wash. I personally believe it is one of the best you can get from a drugstore without a dermatologist visit. Is definitely not the first time I've bought this product and it's definitely not going to be the last. It says on the bottle it's meant for acne on your face, chest and back, but I only struggle with acne on my face so that is the only place I have experienced using it....but when I get my regular once a month break out. I use this twice a day and it always clears my skin within a day or two without dyness or irritation. It is very lightweight, and scent free (which I find very important in my skincare products).
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I absolutely Rave over this product! I tried it for the first time less than a month ago, purchased it at our local grocery store, Publix. I had a bad breakout and it didn't seem like anything would clear it up and on top of that I have really sensitive skin so I had to be careful. This panoxyl is amazing at deep cleaning for my face chest and back. It cleared my existing acne blemishes and has helped to prevent new blemishes from forming, killing the bacteria on contact. It's active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide at 10%. Has not overly dried out my skin. Dermatologist recommended. Acne Foaming Face Wash. Maximum strength.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
After searching long and hard for a good face wash that assists with clearing my adult acne I finally found one. It cleared my face of the visible blemishes within days. This product is in my regular skincare routine. I would recommend this to everyone battling adult acne... or any acne.
Zharia H.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: CVS
It was recommended by my dermatologist, it helped some but not as much as I would like. I wanted to focus more on my back . Didn’t see much of a difference but it helped a little on my chest. I would buy it again if i ever ran into chest acne again
Briana R.
I have been using this item for about half a month and I feel like it has been helping my skin I already see improvement my face has gotten clearer and my dark spots and acne scars hav started do fade away
Michelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I kind of like it. It clears the acne but the drying is awful. My mom uses it but I prefer more natural cleansers and products that won't dry out my skin to the point I am itching and can't wear makeup.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Can I find this at Wal-Mart?
Allison M.
For those of y'all who have also tried the oxy cleanser, which of these products do you prefer. Oxy is cheaper and it works for me, is panoxyl worth the switch?
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Does anybody have issues with it bleaching out your pillow cases?? I've heard this and would like to know if it's true!
Shelby H.
Orange Park , FL
Does this really work to treat acne?
Bailey H.
Lubbock, TX
Does this product work for severe reoccurring acne?

Target