BY PANOXYL

PanOxyl?? Maximum Strength Acne Foaming Wash.
Dermatologist.
Recommended ingredients.
10% benzoyl peroxide.
Therapeutic acne control.
Face, chest, back.
Benzoyl peroxide effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming.
Stiefel??. see more...

• Does this really work to treat acne? 4 Answers
  • Does this product work for severe reoccurring acne?3 Answers
  • Can I find this at Wal-Mart? 9 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This product does work to get rid of acne, however it is extremely drying and can be irritating (especially for those with sensitive skin)." in 5 reviews
Monica B.
Monica B.
Wichita, KS
I've been using this product for about 6 years now and I love it. In high school I suffered from pretty bad acne and was using products prescribed by a dermatologist. A pharmacist told me about PanOxyl because it contained more benzoyl peroxide than the prescription medicine and was much much cheaper. I started using it and haven't looked back. It was the only think I found to control my acne and I haven't stopped using it since. I cannot recommend this product enough.
Lezlie S.
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
My son is a typical 16 year old boy. He has a hairstyle that requires him to push back his hair with his hand. This causes oil from his hands to land on his forehead. He's been using this product for 4 weeks and WOW! What an amazing difference. He says it doesn't have a bad smell like other face wash. I highly recommend using this before spending a lot on a Dermatologist. This product was recommended by my Dermatologist.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
I didn't have much acne until I got into my late twenties and my dermatologist recommended this and I have never looked back when I have breakouts. I recommend this to everyone I know who has teens with acne, it is literally the best product OTC for acne with the highest strength of benzyol peroxode. As a pharmacy tech, there are even prescriptions that don't have that of strength.
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really powerful. I would only use it if you have a lot of acne or have a breakout. I personally can't use it everyday because it drys my face out, but I use it 2-3 times a week. I love how you don't have to use a lot of it and it has a major impact on it. When you start off using this product make sure to try it once a day before trying it twice a day.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Portland, OR
I wish I could give this 10 stars. It has been a godsend. Not only does it shrink my blackheads, it helps the skin to slough dead skin cells, so my face looks fresher every time I use it. I have sadly forgotten this twice on vacations, and seen my skin deteriorate quickly in its absence. The first wash back home, and it already feels and looks so much better!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Naples , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went through a bad acne experience and this was one of the face washes my dermatologist recommended. It is a very strong wash! I was told to only use it at night. I don't use it anymore because I no longer have acne but his product helped me recover from a bad time. You definitely need to moisturize with this wash. Everyone is different be careful!
Anya B.
Anya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite everyday face wash as someone who has delicate and acne (including cystic) prone skin. It drys out my blemishes overnight and never gives my skin a rash like other strong acne products have. I would say the only downside is that you have to moisturize after using to prevent skin from over drying.
Pachee C.
Pachee C.
I have oily and acne skin and this product helps remove dirt and oil out of my skin. it shrink my pores and help control my oily face. its drying after using this product so moisterizing is best. using this product every day can cause dry and flaky skin so I recommend using it every other day.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Medford, MA
Best product I've used for acne. Fairly cheap and a very generous size quantity. Works quickly and removes oil and makeup efficiently. Only con is the squeeze bottle that can make application a bit messy, and sometimes the bottle opening becomes clogged with product.
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Lees Summit, MO
I am in my 40's and have adult acne. I have had great results from using this and would highly recommend. It can be a bit drying so I do use a good moisturizer to combat the dryness. I have repurchased several times and will continue to do so.
Regina W.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Can I find this at Wal-Mart?
Allison M.
Allison M.
For those of y'all who have also tried the oxy cleanser, which of these products do you prefer. Oxy is cheaper and it works for me, is panoxyl worth the switch?
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Does anybody have issues with it bleaching out your pillow cases?? I've heard this and would like to know if it's true!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Does this really work to treat acne?
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Lubbock, TX
Does this product work for severe reoccurring acne?