BY PANOXYL

PanOxyl?? Maximum Strength Acne Foaming Wash.
Dermatologist.
Recommended ingredients.
10% benzoyl peroxide.
Therapeutic acne control.
Face, chest, back.
Benzoyl peroxide effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming.
Stiefel??. see more...

PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Maximum Strength
  • "This Panoxyl at 10% is ruthless. The 4% is mild and better for sensitive skin. With that said, it does what it says if you follow the directions and use commonsense. The wash is creamy and lathers a bit. Use half of a penny size when starting because it is a STRONG. It will start to dry your skin out if you do not follow up with your moisturizers. I have sensitive oily skin and get "face demons" not pimples...giant ZITS and this formula works for ME. Use the 4% if you cannot handle 10%. This product was prescription based, now back on shelves so be mindful of which one you pick up. My use: 1x a day for 3 days. Now 1x a week. " in 8 reviews
Ali G.
Roseville, MI
This is a BIG HUGE ULTIMATE YES! You need to be very calculated in how you apply this product. It is very effective but over using it can really dry out your skin and harm your texture for a couple of days. It has helped my face more ways than I can count. I apply this once a week. It has completely evened out my skin, healed acne marks and lightened hyper-pigmentation left behind from picking at them. My skin, after continued use, is finally my skin again and I have to give all praise to this being the base product in my war against preventing acne and healing ones that were from previous breakouts.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I absolutely Rave over this product! I tried it for the first time less than a month ago, purchased it at our local grocery store, Publix. I had a bad breakout and it didn't seem like anything would clear it up and on top of that I have really sensitive skin so I had to be careful. This panoxyl is amazing at deep cleaning for my face chest and back. It cleared my existing acne blemishes and has helped to prevent new blemishes from forming, killing the bacteria on contact. It's active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide at 10%. Has not overly dried out my skin. Dermatologist recommended. Acne Foaming Face Wash. Maximum strength.
Elle k.
Although the product works well it is EXTREMELY drying. I used it twice in one week and it DRIED the crap out of my face and neck. It got to the point where it even BURNED after the second time, and this was after using a small amount two separate days.. Definitely user error on my part since i knew from using it before that i should only use it once a week but still, it dried out my combo OILY face.
Megan P.
Jacksonville
This is hands down the best face wash I have ever used for my acne. I will warm you that it is drying, so always, always use a moisturizer with it. But it is literally a god send.
Britt K.
Marion , IN
I suffer from cystic acne and this really helps with that. I use it in my face and with a brush on my back. If I have flare ups I have to use it in the morning and in the evening to really combat it. Also it can dry out your skin like crazy but it helps take away and dry up the painful breakouts.
Michaela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
For someone with medium to severe acne this helps so much. It has 10% benzoyl peroxide and as long as you use a good moisturizer, it isn't overbearing. It really cleans out everything from your skin and can be used on your face and body. Plus it's not too expensive and you can find it at local stores. Definitely recommend
Allie M.
I love this face wash! It works wonders! It is a strong wash that can dry your face out quickly, but it also dries out your pores and clears acne up quickly. I typically use it every other day as to not dry out my face too much.
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
This face wash is AMAZING. I suffer from moderate acne that's usually hormonal and this face wash has helped so much. Usually acne related washes or treatments strip my face of all my oils and make it so dry and make things worse but this wash actually leaves my skin smooth and takes away any redness I had after washing. I do use a moisturizer afterwards because my face feels tight and dry but after the moisturizer my skin feels amazing And has helped minimize how much I breakout and the severity of them. I won't say this has cured my acne but I use it day and night and love it!!
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I use this once a day in the morning time. If you have extremely oily face and hormones out of control even at my age 40, this is a great product. Use in shower after you wash and condition your hair. Use with white wash cloth, it will bleach other colors. Awesome product. PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Maximum Strength
Lezlie S.
Wentzville, MO
My son is a typical 16 year old boy. He has a hairstyle that requires him to push back his hair with his hand. This causes oil from his hands to land on his forehead. He's been using this product for 4 weeks and WOW! What an amazing difference. He says it doesn't have a bad smell like other face wash. I highly recommend using this before spending a lot on a Dermatologist. This product was recommended by my Dermatologist.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Can I find this at Wal-Mart?
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Does anybody have issues with it bleaching out your pillow cases?? I've heard this and would like to know if it's true!
Allison M.
For those of y'all who have also tried the oxy cleanser, which of these products do you prefer. Oxy is cheaper and it works for me, is panoxyl worth the switch?
Shelby H.
Does this really work to treat acne?
Bailey H.
Lubbock, TX
Does this product work for severe reoccurring acne?