BY PANOXYL

PanOxyl?? Maximum Strength Acne Foaming Wash.
Dermatologist.
Recommended ingredients.
10% benzoyl peroxide.
Therapeutic acne control.
Face, chest, back.
Benzoyl peroxide effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming.
Stiefel??. see more...

• How soon did you see a difference?1 Answers
  • Does this really work to treat acne? 4 Answers
  • Does this product work for severe reoccurring acne?3 Answers
PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Maximum Strength
  • "This Panoxyl at 10% is ruthless. The 4% is mild and better for sensitive skin. With that said, it does what it says if you follow the directions and use commonsense. The wash is creamy and lathers a bit. Use half of a penny size when starting because it is a STRONG. It will start to dry your skin out if you do not follow up with your moisturizers. I have sensitive oily skin and get "face demons" not pimples...giant ZITS and this formula works for ME. Use the 4% if you cannot handle 10%. This product was prescription based, now back on shelves so be mindful of which one you pick up. My use: 1x a day for 3 days. Now 1x a week. " in 8 reviews
member-bc9b8
Okay so I pretty much never review anything, but this product was just too amazing not to review and I figured if i could help someone else I may as well. I've pretty much had clear skin my whole life, but when I turned 17 I starting getting these NASTY breakouts, hormonal acne if you will, along my jaw and chin. It wasn't just a few pimples, i'm talking cystic acne and crazy flareups, red inflammation, oh gosh. Well obviously having clear skin my whole life I was clueless on how to deal with the issue that had seriously began to affect my self esteem. I tried every home remedy in the book, every cleanser, retinoid, I stuck to a really healthy diet, drank plenty of water, exercised, and even cut out dairy, nothing worked and I was seriously losing hope. I was going to visit family over seas in a few months and was seriously contemplating on not going because of how depressed my skin had made me. Just as I was about to book an appointment with a dermatologist I was searching up face washes one day and stumbled across panoxyl, desperate at this point and eager because of the ratings, I picked it up. And oh god was I in for a treat. Well I picked up the strongest formula and was very stupid about how I used it. I used it three times a day my first wash and dear lord was my skin BURNED. I mean really bad chemical burns, and flaky. It was BAD. Well after finally calming my skin down after a week of moisturizer and ice, I decided to take a chance on panoxyl again and boy am I glad I did. This time I used it the smart way and the results were unbelievable! My skin was clearing up literally within a few days of use. I was only using it at night and a very small amount, following up with a moisturizer. I have incredibly oily skin and it made my skin feel so smooth and soft after each wash. I have hyperpigmentation as well from former acne scars and even that was clearing up. Now that my skin is used to the formula I use it two times a day and my skin has never looked better. Looking at my skin now, you would never be able to tell I suffered from such terrible acne. IT LOOKS SO GOOD! The thing about hormonal acne is that simple face washes WILL NOT CLEAR IT UP. It requires something strong like Benzyl Peroxide that will kill bacteria working under the surface of the skin. PanOxyl is my holy grail and I'm so glad that I took a chance on it. To anyone suffering from a hormone imbalance, this will work wonders! Good luck to anyone and you will not de disappointed! (:
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
This is a BIG HUGE ULTIMATE YES! You need to be very calculated in how you apply this product. It is very effective but over using it can really dry out your skin and harm your texture for a couple of days. It has helped my face more ways than I can count. I apply this once a week. It has completely evened out my skin, healed acne marks and lightened hyper-pigmentation left behind from picking at them. My skin, after continued use, is finally my skin again and I have to give all praise to this being the base product in my war against preventing acne and healing ones that were from previous breakouts.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Panoxyl 10% Acne Foaming Wash

I love this face wash. I personally believe it is one of the best you can get from a drugstore without a dermatologist visit. Is definitely not the first time I've bought this product and it's definitely not going to be the last. It says on the bottle it's meant for acne on your face, chest and back, but I only struggle with acne on my face so that is the only place I have experienced using it....but when I get my regular once a month break out. I use this twice a day and it always clears my skin within a day or two without dyness or irritation. It is very lightweight, and scent free (which I find very important in my skincare products).
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I absolutely Rave over this product! I tried it for the first time less than a month ago, purchased it at our local grocery store, Publix. I had a bad breakout and it didn't seem like anything would clear it up and on top of that I have really sensitive skin so I had to be careful. This panoxyl is amazing at deep cleaning for my face chest and back. It cleared my existing acne blemishes and has helped to prevent new blemishes from forming, killing the bacteria on contact. It's active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide at 10%. Has not overly dried out my skin. Dermatologist recommended. Acne Foaming Face Wash. Maximum strength.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
After searching long and hard for a good face wash that assists with clearing my adult acne I finally found one. It cleared my face of the visible blemishes within days. This product is in my regular skincare routine. I would recommend this to everyone battling adult acne... or any acne.
Briana R.
I have been using this item for about half a month and I feel like it has been helping my skin I already see improvement my face has gotten clearer and my dark spots and acne scars hav started do fade away
Michelle A.
Oklahoma City
I kind of like it. It clears the acne but the drying is awful. My mom uses it but I prefer more natural cleansers and products that won't dry out my skin to the point I am itching and can't wear makeup.
Rebecca F.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I’ve been using this wash for a few years now and I always have 2, one for the sink and one for the shower. It’s a good, consistent wash that I think has helped me with my acne. I will still get acne on occasion but I can’t really attribute that to the wash not working. It can be very drying when you first begin using it so I recommend using it every other day when starting out.
Tahra D.
Beaverton
This is amazing for blemished skin. I use this every night and I have been for the past couple months. It does wonders for acne prone skin and is also affordable and takes a long time to get through. This honestly saved my breakouts. Would recomnend for acne but only for once a day use either am or pm because it is drying.
Michaela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
For someone with medium to severe acne this helps so much. It has 10% benzoyl peroxide and as long as you use a good moisturizer, it isn't overbearing. It really cleans out everything from your skin and can be used on your face and body. Plus it's not too expensive and you can find it at local stores. Definitely recommend
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Can I find this at Wal-Mart?
Allison M.
For those of y'all who have also tried the oxy cleanser, which of these products do you prefer. Oxy is cheaper and it works for me, is panoxyl worth the switch?
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Does anybody have issues with it bleaching out your pillow cases?? I've heard this and would like to know if it's true!
Shelby H.
Orange Park, FL
Does this really work to treat acne?
Bailey H.
Lubbock, TX
Does this product work for severe reoccurring acne?