BY PANOXYL

PanOxyl?? Maximum Strength Acne Foaming Wash.
Dermatologist.
Recommended ingredients.
10% benzoyl peroxide.
Therapeutic acne control.
Face, chest, back.
Benzoyl peroxide effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming.
Stiefel??. see more...

PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Maximum Strength
  • "This Panoxyl at 10% is ruthless. The 4% is mild and better for sensitive skin. With that said, it does what it says if you follow the directions and use commonsense. The wash is creamy and lathers a bit. Use half of a penny size when starting because it is a STRONG. It will start to dry your skin out if you do not follow up with your moisturizers. I have sensitive oily skin and get "face demons" not pimples...giant ZITS and this formula works for ME. Use the 4% if you cannot handle 10%. This product was prescription based, now back on shelves so be mindful of which one you pick up. My use: 1x a day for 3 days. Now 1x a week. " in 8 reviews
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Panoxyl 10% Acne Foaming Wash

I love this face wash. I personally believe it is one of the best you can get from a drugstore without a dermatologist visit. Is definitely not the first time I've bought this product and it's definitely not going to be the last. It says on the bottle it's meant for acne on your face, chest and back, but I only struggle with acne on my face so that is the only place I have experienced using it....but when I get my regular once a month break out. I use this twice a day and it always clears my skin within a day or two without dyness or irritation. It is very lightweight, and scent free (which I find very important in my skincare products).
Ali G.
Roseville, MI
This is a BIG HUGE ULTIMATE YES! You need to be very calculated in how you apply this product. It is very effective but over using it can really dry out your skin and harm your texture for a couple of days. It has helped my face more ways than I can count. I apply this once a week. It has completely evened out my skin, healed acne marks and lightened hyper-pigmentation left behind from picking at them. My skin, after continued use, is finally my skin again and I have to give all praise to this being the base product in my war against preventing acne and healing ones that were from previous breakouts.
Caitlin D.
I have been using this product for a while now and it has improved my acne a lot. The thing that does suck about it is that I have really bad acne scars, and it doesn’t affect them at all. I thought that they would start to go away after a couple of months of usage. Also, this product makes your face very dry, so make sure to use a moisturizer. But it does to an excellent job of preventing acne.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I absolutely Rave over this product! I tried it for the first time less than a month ago, purchased it at our local grocery store, Publix. I had a bad breakout and it didn't seem like anything would clear it up and on top of that I have really sensitive skin so I had to be careful. This panoxyl is amazing at deep cleaning for my face chest and back. It cleared my existing acne blemishes and has helped to prevent new blemishes from forming, killing the bacteria on contact. It's active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide at 10%. Has not overly dried out my skin. Dermatologist recommended. Acne Foaming Face Wash. Maximum strength.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
After searching long and hard for a good face wash that assists with clearing my adult acne I finally found one. It cleared my face of the visible blemishes within days. This product is in my regular skincare routine. I would recommend this to everyone battling adult acne... or any acne.
Taylor W.
Detroit
I have been using this for literally about 7 years now, I had terrible acne as a teenager and this helped take away all the dark spots and blemishes i had on my face. It dries out all black heads and gives your skin a pretty glow.
Elle k.
Although the product works well it is EXTREMELY drying. I used it twice in one week and it DRIED the crap out of my face and neck. It got to the point where it even BURNED after the second time, and this was after using a small amount two separate days.. Definitely user error on my part since i knew from using it before that i should only use it once a week but still, it dried out my combo OILY face.
Briana R.
I have been using this item for about half a month and I feel like it has been helping my skin I already see improvement my face has gotten clearer and my dark spots and acne scars hav started do fade away
Michelle A.
Oklahoma City
I kind of like it. It clears the acne but the drying is awful. My mom uses it but I prefer more natural cleansers and products that won't dry out my skin to the point I am itching and can't wear makeup.
Megan P.
Jacksonville
This is hands down the best face wash I have ever used for my acne. I will warm you that it is drying, so always, always use a moisturizer with it. But it is literally a god send.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Can I find this at Wal-Mart?
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Does anybody have issues with it bleaching out your pillow cases?? I've heard this and would like to know if it's true!
Allison M.
For those of y'all who have also tried the oxy cleanser, which of these products do you prefer. Oxy is cheaper and it works for me, is panoxyl worth the switch?
Shelby H.
Does this really work to treat acne?
Bailey H.
Lubbock, TX
Does this product work for severe reoccurring acne?