Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash

Stiefel PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Now you can hit the beach or show off that strapless gown with the help of Maximum Strength PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash for your face, chest, and back. Made with the highest strength of Benzoyl Peroxide available without a prescription, the rich, elegant lather of PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash gently removes dirt and excess oil to cleanse and unclog pores. Benefits: Uses a 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. Treats and prevents acne blemishes.

I have done accutane twice and still struggle with acne. Does this face wash work?
What specific moisturizer & sunscreen do you prefer to use with the face wash?
How long does it take for Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash to work?
Start your review of Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash!
allessandra B.
Scarborough, ON
Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash uploaded by allessandra B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m literally a super fan of this product! It’s a staple in my Skincare routine and it’s a product I can rely on! The best part for me is that this product is super versatile, face breakouts, backne, buttne, this product can help with it all. It can be super drying so make sure you use a moisturizer after this product and don’t pair it with a retinol. The price is also totally worth it!
Katherine I.
Ottawa, Canada
Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash uploaded by Katherine I.
This stuff works fairly well, more so when you first start using it than consistently throughout, I find. I stopped seeing effects after a while but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with additional products I’m using, so I’ll repurchase and try it alone. It does seem to keep acne under control, but for me, it doesn’t actually get RID of it, just kinda prevents more from showing up... I’d honestly give this three stars but I want to be on the safe side and not judge the product more harshly than it deserves. As you can see, I used the whole thing. I’d recommend giving this a shot, but I think it might work very differently on different skin types.
Kaylyn C.
Columbia, TN
This face wash is the best when it comes to acne. It really dries out the skin, so it is a must to use lots of moisturizer afterwards. I used this every morning and night.
Zahra R.
Edmonton
I use the 5% and I am in love. I have acne prone/ oily skin and it keeps all of my skin concerns at bay. My boyfriend has normal skin that tends to have the occasional breakouts when he doesn’t wash his face. I swear on my life he will use this stuff ONCE and the next morning his breakout will be gone.
Apollo T.
Crofton
I was breaking out horribly when puberty hit and this wash was amazing. It doesn’t work instantly, because the swelling and inflammation has to go down, but holy it felt like this was the only thing that helped. I used it once a day (only on face) because twice was WAY too much and caused dryness. Overall I love the his I just wish it wasn’t so drying so I could use it twice a day.
Jennifer M.
Whitby, ON
SO Grateful for Panoxyl. This product I use twice a day, it cleans my skin and leaves no impurities. Great for redness, and cleaning out any clogged pores. Love to use it, be careful and make sure to moisturize!
H A N N A H  L.
Kentville, NS
So far so good!! My sister got this for me for Christmas and I’ve only been using it about a week and I can already see a slight difference in brightness and blemishes on my skin! Excited to try more of this brand
Valeriia P.
North Vancouver, BC
I would love to try this product if I get a chance because sadly we do not sell panoxyl in Londondrugs and in Canada in general I'm guessing. Maybe I would have to get it online or something but yeah, it is sad. I heard that make celebrities use this cleanser and it is way on top of the hype
Kaytlyn  L.
I’ve always had problems with my skin and nothing helped I’ve tried so many different brands, then I found this and use it every night and it helps keep my acne at bay and it cleared up so much !
Rachel P.
PanOxyl has helped to treat my breakouts & blemishes. It works fast and effectively & leaves my skin feeling super fresh and clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shawn B.
il y a 8 mois
Maria M. il y a 4 mois
I think it depends person to person, sometimes! I would say after the first few washes, there’s a visible difference but even after the first wash it feels great! Of course, it isn’t an immediate change but I would say, as someone who loves this wash, that it does work fairly fast!
Kelly P.
Saint Paul, MN
il y a un an
Has anyone used Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash ? Has it helped with your redness?
Jolie D. il y a 2 mois
This worked really well for me, everything else did nothing. I’m so happy my dermatologist suggested this
member-acd9a1
il y a un an
Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash, does this really get rid of my textured acne. Can it help with my back acne?
Hannah C. il y a un an
Yes! I love this product I’ve used it for a few months and can definitely notice a difference and this is the only thing I’ve switched to change. I definitely recommend this product