BY PANOXYL

PanOxyl?? Maximum Strength Acne Cleansing Bar.
Dermatologist recommended ingredients.
10% benzoyl peroxide.
Therapeutic acne control.
Face.
Chest.
Back.
Benzoyl peroxide effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming.
Stiefel. see more...

• Has it helped anyone with cystic acne or blackheads ? 1 Answers
  • Ive been using this product maybe for almost 2 weeks and ...1 Answers
PanOxyl Acne Cleansing Bar Maximum Strength
  • "I must say it really does what it says, it gets rid of blemishes and doesn't dry the skin out as much as I thought it would." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it if you need a stronger solution for blemishes." in 1 review
Cecilia L.
I don’t use the bar - I use the liquid cleanser and I like it a lot. It doesn’t dry my skin out and keeps acne at bay. I was using a cleanser from my dermatologist but they discontinued it and I also didn’t want to keep having to order it through them so they recommended this from the drugstore and it works just as well, if not better.
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
A little drying especially if you use it more than 1-2x a week but WOW this stuff truly works. It made a significant difference in even my hormonal acne. It also helped my brother as well , it was the only thing that worked for him. Great stuff.
Meaghan K.
Bridgewater, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This was the only product that would clear my tough acne! It was recommended by my doctor and it definitely met my expectations. It is $10 so it is a good value for a quick acne clear up. I would recommend this to others who have troubling acne.
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
This stuff is amazing my dermatologist recommended I use this to take away my cystic acne and I thought nothing would since it was bad and under my skin but I used this for a few weeks and it helped so much a year later I still use this everyday and my skin is as smooth as a baby’s bum highly recommend for someone who suffers from bad acne but also it is very very strong it does dry out your skin a lot!
Makenna M.
This is my favorite cleanser of all time. And is very affordable and gentle on the skin. After just one use I could already see major improvement in my skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a lot of acne like myself.
Sheila R.
Fort Drum, NY
I have tried many things, to fight my forehead acne. I have spend a lot of money, without knowing that this product was going to be the one. The price is super affordable and can freely say, this got rid of my acne forever.
Katie A.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the absolute best acne treatment you can get. It has cleared my skin, and has been a great daily treatment. The smell isn’t the best, however it’s not overpowering and for truly clearer skin- who cares!!! Anyone who struggles with acne needs to try this. It has been a life saver for my face.
Amanda K.
Chesapeake , VA
My dermatologist recommended this for my gym acne and I wasn't keen on spending $15 for a brand I hadn't heard of but I use it daily in the shower and it literally dries my acne overnight and my pimples start to vanish in 2-3 days. I just lived with the acne because I didn't know what else to treat it with so this has been a life saver for me Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
I use the Panoxyl Maximum Strength Cleansing Bar 10% Benzoyl Peroxide on my face and back Everytime I shower and wash my face and I absolutely love it. Hands down, it ilhas been the best solution for my acne and my skin. My skin has never looked and felt better since using the Panoxyl.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
This is very strong and kills acne fast I like to ice my face before I apply this and it works like a dream has helped with my hormonal acne and had kept it at bay definitely recommend this to acne sufferers but don’t use every day because it’s extremely drying!
Adriana C.
Has it helped anyone with cystic acne or blackheads ?
Sabrina T.
Ive been using this product maybe for almost 2 weeks and so far no noticeable results. i washed my face once, rinse well and then wash again, let it sit until it dries and then i wake up in the morning i rinse. my face feels dry , but its clean but so far no real results. how long until i see results???