Pangea Organics Shower Gel - Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom uploaded by Rachel V.

BY PANGEA ORGANICS

Mind: Uplifting/ Body: Soothing for dry to normal skin Lavender antiseptic & cleansing. relieves tension. Cardamom antiseptic. promotes clarity & concentration. Ecocentric Bodycare Always: Nurturing Handcrafted Organic Fair Trade Cruelty-Free Never: Petroleum Sulfates or detergents Synthetic preservatives Artificial colors or fragrances GMOs A little goes a long way. Know why? The more natural, the more nurturing. Just a dab ll do ya. Rub a little between your hands, inhale that whole-plant goodness and treat your whole body to a luxurious lather. Ever noticed how our shower gels and liquid hand soaps are thicker than most? That s because they re concentrated to last longer. While other companies tend to water theirs down, we prefer to give you nothing but the good stuff. What we choose to consume today, directly impacts how we - and future generatio see more...

• Is the lavender scent artificial and perfumey or sweet like real la...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
Wow, I am so in love with this shower gel, its scent is something that relaxes me in the shower and makes the experience that much more better. The cardamom is now a fragrance I look for in other shower gels but I haven't had any luck yet. its available on Amazon for little under $20 but it is so worth it, you only need a little and I recommend like the bottle says out a little in your loofah or hands and take a sniff and let it envelop you. Again highly recommend.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I really like this shower gel. It has a great soothing scent. Lavender in general is one of my favorite scents. This shower gel has a great texture and lathers up nicely. An awesome product! I also love that it's more naturally based!
Caity C.
Caity C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great natural shower gel, with a light and pleasant scent! I've been looking for high quality organic shower products, so this is a great find!
Rosenna B.
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Pangea Organics Shower Gel is a price a little higher then most shower gels but Does a very good job as a shower gel. This eco-brand is popular with those seeking natural products.
Jess C.
Jess C.
Glenside, PA
I bought some of this stuff from world market a few years ago and it was such a hit. the scents are very organic, and smell so awesome. my husband even liked it because it wasn't too feminine. i would actually say this body wash is very unisex. lathered up great as well.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Is the lavender scent artificial and perfumey or sweet like real lavender?