Pangea Organics Lip Balm uploaded by Alison C.Pangea Organics Lip Balm uploaded by Maritza b.Pangea Organics Lip Balm uploaded by Andrea N.

BY PANGEA ORGANICS

Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit & Sweet Orange Grapefruit ~ Antioxidant, Euphoric Sweet Orange ~ Soothing, Vitamin-Rich Ecocentric Lipcare * Essential Oils see more...

Krystal P.
Owasso, OK
My favorite one is the Lavender and Cardamom. Because I am a lavender addict, it's always awesome to smell lavender when I use lipbalm.
What I don't like about this product is that the tube is gigantic, so it's kind of a pain to carry around. It's also got a pretty gritty formula. Also, it's like 13 dollars. And I cant find Pangea Organics in any store so if I wanted to buy some balm it's almost 20 dollars after shipping. I'd rather get the Chapstick Total Hydration for like $2.99. But if you plan on buying multiple products from Pangea Organics, I'd recommend adding this item to cart.
Alison C.
Review for: Pangea Organics Lip Balm, Fennel with Grapefruit & Sweet Orange, .25 oz more...
Panga Organics Egyptian Fennel with Grapefruit and Sweet Orange Lip Balm is truly Eco-centric lip care. Organic, gluten freeand cruelty-free, the balm is sheer and moisturizing. It goes on easily, and a little goes a long way. I use this nightly before bedtime to wake up with soft, hydrated lips.
courtney s.
Saint Paul, MN
This lip balm is amazing! I don’t really like stuff on my lips, but this stuff is super lightweight and I can barely tell it’s on. It actually helps my dry lips too! Plus I like the ingredients, no bad stuff!
Sue B.
Mesa, AZ
This lip balm is wider in diameter than the norm, and it works great. Last for hours and I know there is nothing "bad" in there for me, my lips or our environment! Tried Italian Red Mandarin with rose....now doesn't that just sound beautiful and indulgent!
Alysania A.
Probably my second favorite after the Lavender and Cardamom version by the same company. Love the jumbo sized stick and the scent/flavor isn't overpowering - just enough to know that it is fennel and citrus which is such a unique combination.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
From the first swipe of this stuff I was in love! With a refreshing and natural citrus orange scent, and a texture that offers moisture without the lip gloss effect>> combined with chap stick without the wax attack>> this lip balm rocks for both men and women alike! *YuM*
Adison O.
Raleigh, NC
I have tried so many lip balms. I'm one of those people, that no matter how hard I try, I can't keep my skin moisturized. This! is my favorite, its super moisturizing and lasts on your lips for hours. When it wears off, you can feel the effects for days
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
Nice wide stick with a smooth glide- I like this balm quite a bit and it has a nice scent. It's very moisturizing and great for lips that chap easily.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in one of my monthly subscription boxes and I use it every day. I love that its vegan and it smells like oranges so much! My favorite
Kimberly D.
Tonawanda , NY
It's not my favorite Chapstick, however I do like how it's different then every other one I own. It's a little greasy, by gets the job done.