Pangea Organics Facial Toner uploaded by Amanda H.

Pangea Organics Facial Toner

mind: revitalizing / body: detoxifying for oil-rich to demanding skin Tangerine healing, detoxifying & calming Thyme antiseptic, astringent & stimulating Ecocentric Skincare Always: Nurturing Handcrafted Organic Fair Trade Cruelty-Free Never: Petroleum Sulfates or detergents Synthetic preservatives Artificial colors or fragrances GMOs Refresh and remove. Our herbal extracts will refresh and nurture your skin while helping to eliminate environmental toxins. But why stop at your face Our toner makes for a great body spray, too. Shake well and spray throughout the day to brighten your skin and your spirit. Now that s one multi-talented toner. Out of the box and into your garden. This molded fiber box is the first of its kind. It was manufactured with zero wasted and is created from 100% post-consumer newsprint without glues or dies. Soak the box for 1 m see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I got this because it was on sale for $10, otherwise, I might not have risked paying full price but I did not regret it. I am now sold on this company and will be trying more stuff from them. I use it in the afternoon and evening after cleansing my face and it really feels good, tightens my skin and dries very fast. I don't use it in the morning since some essential oils make skin sensitive to the sun. I have problem skin and I have been getting fewer blemishes since I started using this. I have tried all kinds of products before and they almost never worked! I realized that certain essential oils are the best thing for blemishes and this one has the added bonus that they use organic and fair trade ingredients. And the smell is divine in my opinion! I hate fake chemical smells and this one is one of the best smelling natural products I have tried! They say you can use it on your body but haven't tried this yet, will do it in the summer though. I am kind of saving it too because this little bottle has become my best friend!
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Let me just start by saying this: I AM A PANGEA JUNKIE
They have amazing soaps (that you can plant the cartons of afterwards to grow flowers), massage oils, lotions, facial cleansers, and of course--their awesome toner! So many great scents as well. Totally worth the splurge!
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
I love this toner. I use it every morning & night after I cleanse and before moisturizing. in the summer I keep it in the fridge for extra refreshment. I take it to work to let the citrus wake up me at 3pm when I might feel tired. Since it has thyme, an natural antiseptic, I also use it on my feet to keep them cool & refreshed!
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
My face has never felt better! The smell is great! The company does not test their products on animals which is a huge plus. But since everything is organic, I know what my skin is absorbing. I use it post cleanse.
Amber H.
Destin, FL
My skin has never been clearer or prettier. I used to always suffer from winter breakouts and I have never had another since I started using this line of skincare.
Amanda H.
Stearns, KY
This is one of my favorite products. It works so good that it it a total repeat. That packaging is awesome and easy to repurpose. So nice and gentle.
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I Would not recommend this product it is not that great I used it and boy it's crazy that I turned orange crazy right
Sue B.
Mesa, AZ
Love this - love all the Pangea product line, but this facial toner is like an awaken, relax, moment of bliss mist.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this irritate sensitive skin ?