Pangea Organics Facial Mask uploaded by Maritza b.

BY PANGEA ORGANICS

mind: harmonizing / body: radiant For all skin types Editor s Choice - 6 Time Beauty Award Winner Acai: antioxidant & revitalizing Goji Berry: anti-aging & nutrient-rich Ecocentric Skincare Always: Nurturing Handcrafted Organic Fair Trade Cruelty-Free Never: Petroleum Sulfates or Detergents Synthetic preservatives Artificial colors or fragrances GMOs Do everything.  All at once. These super ingredients deep-cleanse, detoxify, exfoliate, tone, hydrate, stimulate collagen, regenerate skin cells, prevent wrinkles, nourish, protect, and balance.  Want more?  How about beautifully radiant skin.  Treat yourself once a week.  Great for all skin types. What we choose to consume today directly impacts how we -- and future generations -- will live tomorrow.  A portion of our profits are helping us build the Pangea Institute, a see more...

Maritza b.
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a customer for over 10 years and absolutely LOVE Pangea's Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Facial Mask. It leaves my skin (combination) feeling soft, clean, energized, and clear! I share it with my friends (all skin types & ethnicities) and they say the same. Even after one application people are amazed at how good their skin looks & feels! It dries kind of sticky, not hard and tight. which is great. I just wipe it off with a warm washcloth after 10 minutes, once a week.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I love Pangea products. This mask has little beads that help make me feel like it's really getting in my pores. I have very sensitive skin and have had no trouble with breakouts from this product. I use it a few times a week while in the shower.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this. So far so good. I hope it doesn't end up brealing me out. It smells nice though.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is, but my skin feels absolutely incredible after using Pangea's Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Mask. It feels soothing (immediately) when I put it on, although yes, it looks disgusting. It really hydrates my skin and makes it feel so much smoother. I even have my boyfriend hooked on it! 100% worth the price.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have a lot of money this is a product for you I believe it runs at $50 a pop is very high-quality and has excellent results. However if it was not a gift I would never have purchased it for myself is not worth the money.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Destin, FL
My skin has never been clearer or prettier. I used to always suffer from winter breakouts and I have never had another since I started using this line of skincare. Bonus: it smells like you could eat it.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
It has a very nice smell and it seems like it has little bits of tea in it. It leaves your face feeling very refreshed and smooth.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I got this with Pangea's oil skin kit. The mask smells horrible, but it's really worth it. my skin impoved dramaticall after using the kit, and after I cut out heavy chemicals in my routine.

If you're using this bottle up in 3 or 4 treatments then you are using it wrong. There's tea leaves in the mask, and you don't have to cover every inch of your face with the leaves. Just a thin layer of the mask is enough for me to see results. I still have most of the 1oz tube left and I've already used it four times.