BY PANERA BREAD #17 in Salad Dressing

Panera poppy seed dressing 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michaela Y.
Michaela Y.
Front Royal, VA
My favorite dressing! Very low calorie but has a great flavor. On the sweet side which is perfect for me and my sweet tooth
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I'm very picky with dressings because I hate the smell and taste of too much vinegar. I always remember how much I love this dressing when Panera has their strawberry poppyseed salad, and with this dressing I can attempt to recreate my own! It's light on the palette yet tangy and sweet for anyone who doesn't want anything too heavy on their greens.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
This is such a healthy, lite dressing. I can't stand ranch and other rich dressings. For anyone who orefers a fruity, floral salad, the Panera poppyseed is the way to go! I've tried other brands and none even compared. The Panera dressing is thinner and runnier compared to some others that are goopy and full of fattening flavor enhancers.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Indianapolis , IN
Absolutely delicious option to have at home when you are craving a strawberry chicken poppyseed salad from Panera and it's not summer! I recreate that signature salad at home and I'm never disappointed. The dressing definitely ties it altogether!
Monda T.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Yes yes yes!! This dressing makes its debut every summer with the strawberry chicken poppyseed salad!!! So delicious and tasty. It is a sweeter dressing so pair it with some fruit and salad! I always look forward to summer Panera salads.
Faith J.
Faith J.
Appomattox, VA
When I discovered Panera dressings in Kroger I was ecstatic! The Poppyseed and Fuji Apple are my favorites. They are delicious. I highly recommend you try all of their flavors. I am very satisfied. I won't buy anything else.
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
S Charleston, WV
Panera's poppyseed dressing is one of my favorite dressings. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the store bought version tastes exactly like the restaurant version. It's very tasty over salads full of fresh fruit!
Nikole S.
Nikole S.
Kinston, NC
Panera's poppyseed dressing is so light and tasty on their summer salads, and the ones you make at home too! I purchased it at Target. You don't have to use much, just lightly toss it in.
Vatrina L.
Vatrina L.
Victorville , CA
Okay this dressing is so delicious, it goes so perfect with summer salads!! I love their strawberry salad with this dressing!!! It is so delicious and it has such a sweet taste to it.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Cincinnati
One of my favorite dressings no mattee the time of year. I love it on my salads and dipping my bread in it. It could be cleaner in health but is delicious. Never have bought it, just use it at the restaurant.