Panera Bread
By Panera Bread
#10 in Dining
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN

What is your favorite thing from Panera Bread?

nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
3 years, 10 months ago
Broccoli cheddar soup and macaroni & cheese
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wildwood, FL
5 years, 1 month ago
Pick 2 - turkey bacon bravo and cheddar broccoli soup!
5 years, 3 months ago
I always get the pick 2- baked potato soup and sierra turkey sandwich with a black cherry smoothie!!
5 years, 4 months ago
The soup and most of their sandwhiches
Lane K.
Lane K.
Long Beach, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
Love the broccoli cheese soup but I have to admit that I also love the kid's mac and cheese. So creamy!
Serena G.
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
5 years, 5 months ago
I always get the same sandwich, because I love the combination - Turkey Artichoke Panini. I pair this with a soup either the Broccoli Cheddar or French Onion Soup! They are both beyond delicious.
Emily L.
Emily L.
5 years, 6 months ago
I love the chipotle chicken sandwich because it has cheese, chicken, and bacon! A trifecta of deliciousness.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
5 years, 6 months ago
Tomato soup!! And their mint chocolate cookies!
Annette V.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
5 years, 6 months ago
I have many favorites, such as the broccoli cheddar soup, tuna sandwich, tomato and mozzarella panini, and fugi apple salad. But my absolute favorite that I crave regularly is their Cinnamon Crunch Bagel! YUM!!