Panera Bread
By Panera Bread
#12 in Dining
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Has anyone else gotten constatly sick from here or is it just me? maybe its jsut the specific one i kept going to

Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Running Springs, CA
5 years, 8 months ago
You might have a food allergy? I've never gotten sick...
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
5 years, 8 months ago
I have never got sick from Panera. I would send an email about the one you went to.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
5 years, 9 months ago
Sounds like you need to try a different location or maybe you have an allergy.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Ocala, FL
5 years, 9 months ago
Never had a problem. Try a different store if you can.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
Nope, never.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
Wichita, KS
5 years, 9 months ago
So sorry! No, Never ever have I gotten sick here. I would think its the one you're by. Try a different place. or perhaps you're allergic to gluten or something and don't know about it?
Phuong T.
Phuong T.
Monterey Park, CA
5 years, 9 months ago
I never get sick after eating at Panera Bread. Yet I always go back for more the next day. Love their bagels!
Tera H.
Tera H.
Mankato, MN
5 years, 9 months ago
I have never gotten sick from Panera