Panera Bread
#9 in Dining
Jennifer S.
Little rock , AR
Foodie Expert

Do you like Panera's Coffee?

Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Salisbury, MD
3 years, 7 months ago
I do like their coffee and not just because I used to work there. I like to mix their light roast with the dark roast. They do use real espresso and unlike McDonalds, the machines are cleaned daily, very thoroughly. The baristas are not qualified to work without a trainer until they pass the cleaning test.
Stephanie r.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
5 years ago
I like it when it's fresh and I'm looking for a hot drink. The hazelnut mixed with the house blend is delish! And they always have a good selection of milk, cream, and sugars to add!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
5 years ago
I am a coffee fanatic and i do love their caramel latte. i jst wish i could get extra shots of espresso to make them a bit stronger.
Renee L.
Renee L.
5 years ago
It is ok, but I think McDonalds coffee tastes better, is cheaper, and you don't have to get out of the car!
Roxanna B.
Roxanna B.
Long Beach, Ca
5 years ago
The hazelnut and dark roast are ok, i like to drink mine with creamer and sugar. alone it is not the best quality coffee.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
O Fallon, MO
Love the frozen mocha
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
5 years, 1 month ago
I do. I always get the hazalnut drip coffee with 1/2 n 1/2 and 2 sweeteners and 2 sugars in the raw.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
WORCESTER, MA
5 years, 1 month ago
I like what I've tried from their coffee selection, which is the hazelnut coffee and the hot and iced lattes.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Urbana, IL
5 years, 1 month ago
Their coffee is totally appropriate if you need a caffeine fix. But if you are a real coffee lover it will not be what you are looking for.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Arlington, WA
5 years, 1 month ago
I do love their coffee, at least their hazelnut coffee. Of their mixed drinks I actually prefer their caramel latte to those at the major chains. Try their coffee, worst case you waist 1-5 dollars.