Panera Bread
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
Do you like Panera's Coffee?
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Salisbury, MD
3 years, 5 months ago
I do like their coffee and not just because I used to work there. I like to mix their light roast with the dark roast. They do use real espresso and unlike McDonalds, the machines are cleaned daily, very thoroughly. The baristas are not qualified to work without a trainer until they pass the cleaning test.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Weatogue, CT
4 years, 10 months ago
I like it when it's fresh and I'm looking for a hot drink. The hazelnut mixed with the house blend is delish! And they always have a good selection of milk, cream, and sugars to add!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
4 years, 10 months ago
I am a coffee fanatic and i do love their caramel latte. i jst wish i could get extra shots of espresso to make them a bit stronger.
Renee L.
Renee L.
4 years, 10 months ago
It is ok, but I think McDonalds coffee tastes better, is cheaper, and you don't have to get out of the car!
Roxanna B.
Roxanna B.
Long Beach, Ca
4 years, 10 months ago
The hazelnut and dark roast are ok, i like to drink mine with creamer and sugar. alone it is not the best quality coffee.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
O Fallon, MO
Love the frozen mocha
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
4 years, 10 months ago
I do. I always get the hazalnut drip coffee with 1/2 n 1/2 and 2 sweeteners and 2 sugars in the raw.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
WORCESTER, MA
4 years, 11 months ago
I like what I've tried from their coffee selection, which is the hazelnut coffee and the hot and iced lattes.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Urbana, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
Their coffee is totally appropriate if you need a caffeine fix. But if you are a real coffee lover it will not be what you are looking for.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Arlington, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
I do love their coffee, at least their hazelnut coffee. Of their mixed drinks I actually prefer their caramel latte to those at the major chains. Try their coffee, worst case you waist 1-5 dollars.
Yesenia T.
Yesenia T.
Staten Island, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
I love their hot lattes. I always buy 2 at a time! Yummy!
Shehzeb K.
Shehzeb K.
Tracy, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
It's a nice pick me up with one of their pastries
Amy M.
Amy M.
Hodges, SC
4 years, 11 months ago
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan. It beats some of the other chains (Atlanta Bread and most donut shops), but as a BIG coffee drinker, I avoid Panera when I'm looking for a good cup. (And their mixed "coffee shop" drinks are even worse than their straight coffee -- I wonder if they are even using real espresso!)