by Panera Bread
Ask a Question
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Little Rock, AR

Do you like Panera's Coffee?
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
April 8, 2014, 6:32 p.m.
I do like their coffee and not just because I used to work there. I like to mix their light roast with the dark roast. They do use real espresso and unlike McDonalds, the machines are cleaned daily, very thoroughly. The baristas are not qualified to work without a trainer until they pass the cleaning test.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Nov. 8, 2012, 11 a.m.
I like it when it's fresh and I'm looking for a hot drink. The hazelnut mixed with the house blend is delish! And they always have a good selection of milk, cream, and sugars to add!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Oct. 30, 2012, 7:54 p.m.
I am a coffee fanatic and i do love their caramel latte. i jst wish i could get extra shots of espresso to make them a bit stronger.
Renee L.
Renee L.
Oct. 30, 2012, 12:51 a.m.
It is ok, but I think McDonalds coffee tastes better, is cheaper, and you don't have to get out of the car!
Roxanna B.
Roxanna B.
Oct. 27, 2012, 6:25 p.m.
The hazelnut and dark roast are ok, i like to drink mine with creamer and sugar. alone it is not the best quality coffee.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Oct. 25, 2012, 10:49 a.m.
Love the frozen mocha
Amber C.
Amber C.
Oct. 23, 2012, 11:27 p.m.
I do. I always get the hazalnut drip coffee with 1/2 n 1/2 and 2 sweeteners and 2 sugars in the raw.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 4:54 p.m.
I like what I've tried from their coffee selection, which is the hazelnut coffee and the hot and iced lattes.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Oct. 16, 2012, 7:51 p.m.
Their coffee is totally appropriate if you need a caffeine fix. But if you are a real coffee lover it will not be what you are looking for.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Oct. 16, 2012, 6:41 p.m.
I do love their coffee, at least their hazelnut coffee. Of their mixed drinks I actually prefer their caramel latte to those at the major chains. Try their coffee, worst case you waist 1-5 dollars.
Yesenia T.
Yesenia T.
Oct. 12, 2012, 3:03 p.m.
I love their hot lattes. I always buy 2 at a time! Yummy!
Shehzeb K.
Shehzeb K.
Oct. 9, 2012, 10:20 p.m.
It's a nice pick me up with one of their pastries
Amy M.
Amy M.
Oct. 9, 2012, 1:53 p.m.
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan. It beats some of the other chains (Atlanta Bread and most donut shops), but as a BIG coffee drinker, I avoid Panera when I'm looking for a good cup. (And their mixed "coffee shop" drinks are even worse than their straight coffee -- I wonder if they are even using real espresso!)

Join Now