BY PANERA BREAD

Khadijah W.
Sunrise, FL
Omg this thing is amazing! It's like a little slice of heaven on your tongue and I love it. It got to the point o was only going to the store for this and nothing else. Definitely worth a try.
Courtney E.
Bronx, NY
You know what's funny I actually work at Panera and we don't even sell half of the things they sell online for people to buy. when you're coming to the store and depends on if it's franchise or if it's corporate. sometimes they only sell, I want to say half of what people actually think we sell. the pasta that I'm reviewing on, I'm 94% sure that we don't even sell that in our locations. same thing with the lobster roll some stores have it and some stores don't, but I'd love to try this pasta because it sounds hella good.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
Wouldn't buy again. I'd rather have the real thing though. Anyways I love pasta and this was alright . Kids love it too
Vanessa L.
Apopka, FL
This stuff it's delicious. Not as good as if you got it from the actual restaurant but still a great 2nd
Carol A.
bellevue, WA
Easy busy, quickly for be already and good taste good flavor for a fast meal just enjoy
sandra p.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Carolina P.
Barranquilla
Very useful when noones home my husband love it the price is good and the flaver very fresh and natural