BY PANERA BREAD

Recipe: Fuji Apple Salad with Chicken. see more...

Elizabeth T.
Bixby, OK
So for some reason at the restaurant I LOVE this dressing on the salad with edamame. In my home it comes across too spicy and just too medicinal tasting. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Calorie and nutritional stats are great for those dieting.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
I am a big fan of this particular salad dressing. It's so delicious and flavorful. The flavors really stand out to me and make salads taste so amazing. A little goes a long way and it lasts a long time. I feel like the ingredients are high quality. At least they taste high quality. Definitely not disappointing in any way.
Amanda V.
Columbia
 pretty much anything with lime and I am a fan of I love vinaigrette because they are usually less fattening and have less calories than creamier dressings. Are use this on salads and also for cooking vegetables and chicken too. Everyone loves it and it's not too hot either.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
I love this stuff! It is a bit pricey for the size of it but worth it in my opinion. It's just the right hint of spicy to citrus and makes an excellent dressing over a salad or even just with chicken. I really enjoy this dressing!
Sweena K.
Sterling , VA
I have been going to panera for years. I am glad that now the panera products are easily available. This is one of my favourite salad dressing. I put pepper on it to enhance the taste. A must try product.
Hillary M.
Chattanooga, TN
Delicious!! I don't care what they put under this dressing, it's so good I'd probably eat anything!! Great as a chicken marinade as well! I found mine on amazon!
Lauren T.
So yummy! I love this! I could eat it on anything!! I will repurchase this over and over. I highly recommend
Kalissa B.
Waycross, GA
Absolutely in love with this. It is so very delicious! Highly, highly, highly recommend trying it