Panera Bread® Raspberry Dressing 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Sharon O.

BY PANERA BREAD

Recipe: Raspberry-Orange, Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad. see more...

Sharon O.
Spokane, WA
Cannot imagine my barbecues or any other fun social gathering at my place that does not have a salad. This particular dressing is low calorie fat free and an amazing addition to my dishes.
Heidi C.
Kirkland, WA
Love this dressing! So happy they sell it in stores so I can use it at home with my salads, and don't have to go to the restaurant to get the dressing!
lydia l.
Eugene, OR
one of my favorite salad's to get at panera. Super delicious, cheap and healthy:) Theyres a lot left over after i eat my fill so it's worth the price
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I can not get enough of this raspberry dressing.. so good! When I found out they sold dressings I had to have this.
Laurie 💚.
Bakersfield, CA
All of their dressing are amazing and low in sugar. This is by far my favorite. Purchase it regularly.
Amber G.
Sells, AZ
I'm in love with this dressing!! It adds a little sweetness to a salad and just makes it so much better
Anna H.
One of my favorite dressings. It's not that expensive and it has low calories. Great taste