BY PANERA BREAD

The quality of Panera Bread® Coffee starts at the farms where our coffee is grown. Exceptional coffee comes from people who are committed to sustainable practices. Artisan craft, attention to detail and wholesome ingredients are essential to everything we make at Panera Bread® Bakery-Cafes. Our expertly roasted coffees make every day delicious! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
We bought this for the office. It was a huge hit. The flavor is so rich and delicate. Not too strong not too shallow. Great value for the price. It is an office favorite now. I would buy for my home as well.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Maribel D.
Super divine I am a coffee lover and I can drink up to 3 times in the day. I love. This is very good and easy to prepare
jaky l.
Yum!!!!!!! Love this stuff. It's so smooth and delicious. Cant get enough of this! The taste is great.i love it.
Olivia B.
Love their coffee. It's great every time. I always add a little creamer but it's great black as well.
Sarah K.
Kennesaw , GA
Love these coffee K cups by Panera! Really helps get me going each morning. I love coffee!
Ciara D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love my Panera coffee in the mornings, super easy to pop in the machine and go. Makes 1 cup