Panera Bread® Multi-Grain Bread 2 ct Bag

by Panera Bread

Panera Bread® chefs have selected the finest ingredients and created simple recipes so you can enjoy delicious, restaurant-quality meals made fresh in your own kitchen.Experience the bakery-fresh taste and aroma of Panera Bread® at home with these wholesome breads. Simple, high quality ingredients and a baker's touch make each loaf uniquely delicious.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panera Bread® Multi-Grain Bread 2 ct Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Kassy M.
Love their bread it is so delicious and this one is good for your health! Has alot of nutrients and taste is very delicious.
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
I'm going on the inside of my room to see if I have to leave the app for the app and then it works again
Emily A.
Nashville
Love Panera breads! They're so easy to take home and heat up in the oven and great to have with soup or a sandwich! I like it more than store brand bread because it always tastes fresh. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great dinner compliment!
amber J.
Franklin, NC
I love all of paneras bread, but this one is great. I always enjoy having this with a nice warm bowl of soup!
Yadari O.
Houston
This bread is amazing! Just by thinking about it, it makes my mouth water! The only con, is that the seeds get stuck in your teeth. This brand is way much healthier than regular white bread! Would recommend to anyone who just likes to enjoy plain bread!

Looking for your answer?