BY PANERA BREAD #56 in Bread

Panera Bread® chefs have selected the finest ingredients and created simple recipes so you can enjoy delicious, restaurant-quality meals made fresh in your own kitchen.Experience the bakery-fresh taste and aroma of Panera Bread® at home with these wholesome breads. Simple, high quality ingredients and a baker's touch make each loaf uniquely delicious. see more...

Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Love this product would definitely reuse and repurchase if I had the chance there really is no need for improvement on this item because I was able to use the product the way I wanted to I will be using this product
Emily A.
Nashville
Love Panera breads! They're so easy to take home and heat up in the oven and great to have with soup or a sandwich! I like it more than store brand bread because it always tastes fresh. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great dinner compliment!
Yadari O.
Houston
This bread is amazing! Just by thinking about it, it makes my mouth water! The only con, is that the seeds get stuck in your teeth. This brand is way much healthier than regular white bread! Would recommend to anyone who just likes to enjoy plain bread!
Kassy💋 M.
Love their bread it is so delicious and this one is good for your health! Has alot of nutrients and taste is very delicious.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I love all of paneras bread, but this one is great. I always enjoy having this with a nice warm bowl of soup!
Danielle T.
I'm going on the inside of my room to see if I have to leave the app for the app and then it works again