BY PANERA BREAD #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

A bakery-cafe inspired favorite made with a creamy blend of cheeses, including tangy Vermont white cheddar, perfectly nestled in uniquely shaped, tender pipette rigate pasta.

Ingredients: Cooked Enriched Rigate Pasta (Water, Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), American Cheese Spread (Cheddar and Colby Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Salt, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum), Light Cream, Cheese Sauce (Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Milkfat, Whey, Enzyme Modified Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Milkfat, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes], Sodium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid [Preservative]), White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% or less of: Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Salt, Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Salt) and Nisin Preparation.

• Can you buy this in the store or only at Panera ? 2 Answers
  • Oh my goodness!! Where can I find this?!4 Answers
  • Where do they sell this?3 Answers
Julie D.
Julie D.
Pearl River, NY
Love, love, love! I get so much for the cost and it always tastes delicious and hot. It's pretty much my Panera staple. Plus, with my Panera Rewards, I also get a bonus pastry! This is a popular meeting spot for me and my friends whenever we meet up.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Gretna, LA
This is so delicious. Cons are it is so not healthy at all. It is really hearty. I crave this at least once every couple of weeks. Very easy to prepare, just nuke in the microwave. I am super satisfied, just wish it was cheaper!!!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Washington, DC
In store the Mac and cheese is delicious! I bought some from SAMs club and it tasted funny to me. The flavor was different and it was watery. I think your best bet is to buy it from the actual store if you can.
Chase F.
Chase F.
Westfield, MA
The mac and cheese is my personal favorite from Panera, they have just enough creamy cheese and they never over cook my noodles. I get this every time I go to Panera
Alaire M.
Alaire M.
Provo, UT
Panera's Mac and cheese is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! It is both creamy and thick. Tastes homemade, with real cheese! Perfect for any side side or as the main dish!
Solange E.
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
I love this Mac & cheese sooo much. It's so creamy and delicious. It's one of the only reasons I go to Panera. Not healthy but good for an indulgence
Maya C.
Maya C.
Big Rapids, MI
This shiz is so good! It's melty goodness that is super filling too! It's creamy and gooey and delicious and everyone should eat some.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Amazingggggg! I order it every time! It's so creamy and delicious. The noodles and perfect too, it holds all the creamy cheesiness!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bucyrus, OH
My go to guilty pleasure, especially during the fall! Nothing beats crusty bread and warm mac ! The rich taste is amazing!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
This mac & cheese is so good. The cheese to noodle ratio is perfect. However the price is unreasonably expensive.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Oh my goodness!! Where can I find this?!
New Alexandri, PA
Where do they sell this?
Hails M.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Can you buy this in the store or only at Panera ?
New Alexandri, PA