Panera Bread Mac & Cheese uploaded by Bailey R.

BY PANERA BREAD #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

A bakery-cafe inspired favorite made with a creamy blend of cheeses, including tangy Vermont white cheddar, perfectly nestled in uniquely shaped, tender pipette rigate pasta.

Ingredients: Cooked Enriched Rigate Pasta (Water, Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), American Cheese Spread (Cheddar and Colby Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Salt, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum), Light Cream, Cheese Sauce (Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Milkfat, Whey, Enzyme Modified Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Milkfat, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes], Sodium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid [Preservative]), White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% or less of: Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Salt, Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Salt) and Nisin Preparation.

Kelly M.
I think this is great for a mac & cheese that you can heat up in the microwave. For some reason I have bought several of these that are extremely difficult to get the seal off of. I guess it's good that it is packaged tight but it's very inconvenient. I think the flavor is very close to what you get in store. I only purchase this on sale because it is fairly pricey otherwise.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
For a packaged Mac and Cheese, this is the number one in my book. It is affordable and down right feels like sinning. I usually purchase this at Stop and Shop. The flavor is freaking delicious and it melts in your mouth. I would highly recommend this Mac and Cheese to others. Go to Panera Bread too and try it fresh, it is soOoOo good!! :)
Meghan M.
Middletown
This Mac and cheese is the freaking holy grail of Mac and cheese. Every time you bite into one of the shells, a burst of cheese explodes in your mouth. The cheese is very creamy and thick. The pasta that it is served in just compliments the flavor. It tastes amazing and I would suggest that you get it the next time you go to Panera.
Katie A.
Lake George
Talk about the best comfort food in the world. Panera breads Mac and cheese is the best meal for a cold raining or snowy day when you feel like doing nothing but watching movies all day. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a an amazing comfort food
Mackenzie L.
Tastes like the stuff you order right at Panera. I eat these whenever I'm sick or feeling like I'm starting to get sick. These usually make me feel a little better and they taste pretty good!
Carlie M.
Ithaca, NY
Not at all like the in-store Mac and cheese. It had a weird flavor and it tasted like it was old. I would not buy the product again, but I would certainly get the in store over and over again! Really disappointed.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This mac n cheese is my favorite. Although I think it is pretty overpriced for the amount of product you get (retail and in store) I still pay that extra money because it is so good!
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
I have to say that Panera definitely has the best mac and cheese! However this is not exactly the same as ordering it from an actual Panera and the price is a little steep:( if I were to pay $7 I would rather purchase it already made and warm from the restaurant.
Halle S.
Panera Bread Mac & Cheese This mac and cheese is the best of all kinds. It has a white creamy texture and is super delicious and easy to prepare. It goes good with a warm slice of bread. Super delicious!
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
I love the mac and cheese in store more. If you are craving a good Mac and cheese you should get this from your local grocery store. It is almost like buying it an panera. It's so good. Kind of pricey
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Oh my goodness!! Where can I find this?!
Destinee K.
New Alexandri, PA
Where do they sell this?
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Can you buy this in the store or only at Panera ?
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I need this, what stores tend to have these??
Destinee K.