Panera Bread Mac & Cheese uploaded by Bailey R.

BY PANERA BREAD

A bakery-cafe inspired favorite made with a creamy blend of cheeses, including tangy Vermont white cheddar, perfectly nestled in uniquely shaped, tender pipette rigate pasta.

Ingredients: Cooked Enriched Rigate Pasta (Water, Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), American Cheese Spread (Cheddar and Colby Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Salt, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum), Light Cream, Cheese Sauce (Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Milkfat, Whey, Enzyme Modified Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Milkfat, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes], Sodium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid [Preservative]), White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% or less of: Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Salt, Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Salt) and Nisin Preparation.

Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
For a packaged Mac and Cheese, this is the number one in my book. It is affordable and down right feels like sinning. I usually purchase this at Stop and Shop. The flavor is freaking delicious and it melts in your mouth. I would highly recommend this Mac and Cheese to others. Go to Panera Bread too and try it fresh, it is soOoOo good!! :)
Caroline E.
Attleboro, MA
I can't even put into words how much I love Panera mac and cheese AND NOW THEY DELIVER! It is my #1 go-to comfort food! I pair it with broccoli and cheese soup and BOOM--life is rainbows and unicorns. #PaneraForLife
Katie A.
Lake George
Talk about the best comfort food in the world. Panera breads Mac and cheese is the best meal for a cold raining or snowy day when you feel like doing nothing but watching movies all day. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a an amazing comfort food
Lisa F.
Purchased at: Target
I am so glad that Panera is now at the grocery store. My Panera is always super crowded so it's nice to pick this up at my local grocery store.

Mac and cheese is really fattening so I dont have it that often. I often get it when I don't feel good and want to be comforted.

If you want to make it a little healthier, I'd pair it with a green vegetable. You could even mix it in.

It retails for about $5.99 at Target.
Kelly M.
I think this is great for a mac & cheese that you can heat up in the microwave. For some reason I have bought several of these that are extremely difficult to get the seal off of. I guess it's good that it is packaged tight but it's very inconvenient. I think the flavor is very close to what you get in store. I only purchase this on sale because it is fairly pricey otherwise.
Mackenzie L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Tastes like the stuff you order right at Panera. I eat these whenever I'm sick or feeling like I'm starting to get sick. These usually make me feel a little better and they taste pretty good!
Carlie M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Not at all like the in-store Mac and cheese. It had a weird flavor and it tasted like it was old. I would not buy the product again, but I would certainly get the in store over and over again! Really disappointed.
Hannah K.
My favorite food is Mac and cheese and this is one of my favorites. I love that I don’t have to go all the way to Panera to get this Mac and cheese now, I can make it at home!
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
LOVE PANERA MAC N CHEESE not much more to say than that in my opinion. So rich and creamy so I can’t eat too much in one sitting but it just means more for later ;) yay!
Meghan M.
Middletown
This Mac and cheese is the freaking holy grail of Mac and cheese. Every time you bite into one of the shells, a burst of cheese explodes in your mouth. The cheese is very creamy and thick. The pasta that it is served in just compliments the flavor. It tastes amazing and I would suggest that you get it the next time you go to Panera.
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Oh my goodness!! Where can I find this?!
Destinee K.
New Alexandri, PA
Where do they sell this?
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Can you buy this in the store or only at Panera ?
Where can I purchase Paneta’s Mac ‘ cheese
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I need this, what stores tend to have these??