Panera Bread Mac & Cheese uploaded by Bailey R.

BY PANERA BREAD #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

A bakery-cafe inspired favorite made with a creamy blend of cheeses, including tangy Vermont white cheddar, perfectly nestled in uniquely shaped, tender pipette rigate pasta.

Ingredients: Cooked Enriched Rigate Pasta (Water, Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), American Cheese Spread (Cheddar and Colby Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Salt, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum), Light Cream, Cheese Sauce (Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Milkfat, Whey, Enzyme Modified Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Milkfat, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes], Sodium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid [Preservative]), White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% or less of: Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Salt, Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Salt) and Nisin Preparation.

Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Panera’s Mac and cheese is so good and creamy! When I saw this at the grocery store I had to try it out. It is microwaveable and tastes great. I have only been able to find it in a couple grocery stores like I think giant has it but Harris teeter does not
Brittany P.
Oh my gawwwwd. I am a poor college student, and I am truly living off this Mac and cheese lately. It taste EXACTLY like Panera’s but it’s right there in my house. No pants required. I am truly obsessed with this Mac and cheese. There. Is. So. Much. Cheese. You have to try. It’s a must.
Maura P.
The best mac and cheese you will ever get from a quick, chain restaurant. It is so unbelieveably creamy and rich one small cup is enough. I always order this when I go as a little cheat day trick. Its so delicious all of my friends order this too whenever we go!
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
I have to say that Panera definitely has the best mac and cheese! However this is not exactly the same as ordering it from an actual Panera and the price is a little steep:( if I were to pay $7 I would rather purchase it already made and warm from the restaurant.
Courtney H.
If you've ever had Penera Mac and Cheese you know how unique the flavor is.. I was super hesitant but this is exactly like it! I get a two pack from sams club and it is quite expensive but I can't even resist it. Taste exactly like getting it at Penera! Would totally recommend!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
This is comfort food for the soul at its best! It’s the perfect blend of cheeses that just gives your mouth a taste of home. I don’t eat it often but it’s the best and always leaves me wanting more. Panera is awesome.
Halle S.
Panera Bread Mac & Cheese This mac and cheese is the best of all kinds. It has a white creamy texture and is super delicious and easy to prepare. It goes good with a warm slice of bread. Super delicious!
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
I love the mac and cheese in store more. If you are craving a good Mac and cheese you should get this from your local grocery store. It is almost like buying it an panera. It's so good. Kind of pricey
Marina S.
Mckinleyville, CA
This is by far the best pre-made mac and cheese. Its creamy and delicious. So easy to cook, and has a huge cheese flavor. It’s hard to find where I’m from, but target has a great selection.
Sydney C.
I love getting the fresh Panera Mac & Cheese at the store and this tastes just as good! It is so easy to keep in the freezer and pull out when it is needed. It is a great side dish to any meal and people always think its homemade. I like to doctor it up with some extra shredded cheddar cheese and bread crumbs and let it bake in the oven for a little. It is so creamy and cheesy and has just the right amount of flavor. I am so glad they offer the option of having this delicious dish available in your own home.
Brittany O.
Harvest, AL
Oh my goodness!! Where can I find this?!
Destinee K.
New Alexandri, PA
Where do they sell this?
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Can you buy this in the store or only at Panera ?
Destinee K.