Panera Bread Low-Fat Chicken Tortilla Soup uploaded by Carmen S.

BY PANERA BREAD

Panera bread low-fat chicken tortilla soup 16 oz see more...

• Where can you buy these and how is the price?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Missy B.
Escondido, CA
This is my go to soup when i'm sick. It's not spicy which is the last thing I want when I'm sick, but the perfect amount of savory. The flavors hold well with each other and the shredded chicken is the perfect amount. The flavors, the ingredients, all is amazing in this soup.
Jessica N.
Greenfield, MA
One of my favorite soups from Panera and I usually don't like soup due to childhood memories. This is a bit expensive but a good taste that I don't mind getting over and over again. I often need to eat it with half a sandwich to be satisfied.
Riley R.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this soup. I love to eat it for lunch. This is also great to have when you can't go to Panera. I found this at Sam's Club, but you can probably get it at your local grocery store.
Carmen S.
Bethlehem , PA
These are great for a quick lunch I'm a little cheap and they are $6.99 for a small one where I live in PA so it's a little pricey for me but still ya delicious and the days where I do have them I'm happy and full
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
This soup is my all time favorite soup. I buy it at my local grocery store. My only complaint is that it's a bit pricey but it's so delicious. The ingredients and seasonings go so well together and make a perfect fall lunch.
Amy M.
The tortilla soup was very delicious I was scared because it's a refrigerated product but it tasted just how the hot and ready one is in the actual panera you can also find this soup at target in the market side
Mandy S.
The soup tastes differently from the one in the restaurants, but it's still alright. I'd much rather spend my money on the real thing.
Paige H.
Carol Stream, IL
This taste NOTHING like the soup from Panera. I would not recommend it to anyone. Only good thing is it is hot and it is winter.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
It's an okay thing to pick up on the go when you don't have time. It's not the best soup but also not the worst I've had.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Pretty tasty, but under seasoned. I usually buy in bulk from a bulk good store
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
Where can you buy these and how is the price?