Panera Bread Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup

by Panera Bread

Panera Bread® Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
P-19449A.

Can this be purchased prepackaged in a store?
Does this taste the same as the one in the restaurant?
Start your review of Panera Bread Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup!
Turlock , CA
This is my go to soup ! Whenever I’m craving soup this is my go to ! I believe it’s healthy and it taste great. Bigger bowls at the restaurant and in stores. Great flavor add some of their bread and you have a great meal.
Nashville, TN
I love places that offer healthy options when it comes to food.  I order this chicken noodle soup very frequently!  It is low in calories but is super tasty as well!  It is great for lunch or to pair with a sandwich!  I recommend to others for sure!!!
Indiana, PA
My favorite thing to get at Panera bread in their chicken noodle soup in a bread bowl. Delicious! The bread melts right in with the soup and it's so good. You get a drink, soup in the bread bowl, an extra piece of bread and can add a cookie for 99 cents. I have a panera card on my keychain. I recommend it when I go out with friends.
I love this soup!! Obviously it is more fresh and tasty when you buy it directly from Panera Bread but I have had the soup that you purchase in the store and it is just as delicious! There are thick noodles, tons of veggies, and it's actually very low cal! I usually have to add a little salt to it but overall, it's pretty great stuff!
This soup took me back to my roots! I was feeling the beginning of a cold so I decided to get soup and sandwich for lunch. I was a little concerned about it being low fat but the taste was incredible. Now, it is all I want on cold and rainy days.
Bardstown, KY
This is my go to soup when potato soup is not available. It has a good flavor and you always receive a decent portion. It's included in the lunch option where you can get a soup and 1/2 a sand which.
Burlington, KY
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite chicken soups ever! I love putting this in coffee mugs for a nice, light late night snack to warm me up and relax, and also at lunch with a sandwich.
I love love love chicken noodle soup not just when I'm sick, I could eat it everyday and the chicken noodle soup that is my favorite is the low-fat chicken noodle soup form Panera bread it's amazing it tastes so good the noodles are the perfect size I hate chicken noodle soup with thin noodles paneras are thick and so good! Panera's chicken noodle soup is the best
Cincinnati, OH
My absolute favorite soup. Doesn't matter if it's cold or warm outside, I will always get chicken noodle soup while I'm at Panera. I'm typically not a chicken noodle fan, yet I love theirs. Definitely recommend you try it!
this is the best soup at this place. its absolutely delicious . i love the salty flavor . its inexpensive and i eat it for lunch once a week.. this is an incredible product and should be tried over.