Panera Bread Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup

by Panera Bread

Panera Bread® Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
P-19449A.

Can this be purchased prepackaged in a store?
Does this taste the same as the one in the restaurant?
Start your review of Panera Bread Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup!
Tiffany K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Panera Bread Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Tiffany K.
One of the best chicken noodle soups out there on the market. Great flavor, large chunks of chicken, carrots, and noodles. Great for a lunch either at home or on the go. Filling soup with great flavor at a mid-price. The product is well worth the price, you get your money's worth.
L'Erin J.
This soup took me back to my roots! I was feeling the beginning of a cold so I decided to get soup and sandwich for lunch. I was a little concerned about it being low fat but the taste was incredible. Now, it is all I want on cold and rainy days.
Sierra S.
Indiana, PA
My favorite thing to get at Panera bread in their chicken noodle soup in a bread bowl. Delicious! The bread melts right in with the soup and it's so good. You get a drink, soup in the bread bowl, an extra piece of bread and can add a cookie for 99 cents. I have a panera card on my keychain. I recommend it when I go out with friends.
Spring B.
West Palm Beach, FL
Tastes so good. You dont even know its low fat. Its quick and easy. And so much better then a burger.
Jennifer A.
Indianapolis, IN
Love chicken soup great flavor and taste would eat it everyday if I could. Great Chuck's of chicken and vegetables fulfilling a great meal for a lunch.
Kayla M.
Hayward, CA
Very tasty and full filling, this is my go to soup especially when im sick! Its a great switch up from ordering junkfood let me tell you that
Alexa H.
Ellington
One of my favorite soups ever! This soup is amazing and you must try it! Next time you go to panera you should get it!
Mary E.
I love this soup!! Obviously it is more fresh and tasty when you buy it directly from Panera Bread but I have had the soup that you purchase in the store and it is just as delicious! There are thick noodles, tons of veggies, and it's actually very low cal! I usually have to add a little salt to it but overall, it's pretty great stuff!
Victoria V.
Really good soup, tastes better than most can chicken noodle soups always get some from the store
Sheila C.
Rockford, MI
My lunch go to!!! Low in calories and filling!! Always a great lunch at Panera!! Love their Flatbread to pair with this in a Pick 2.