BY PANERA BREAD

Recipe: Classic Greek Salad. see more...

Bri L.
Nashville, TN
THE best greek salad dressing out there. I love this stuff! It's so hard to find is my only complaint. The closest Target that sells it is almost 2 hours away. It's a real bummer.
Savannah K.
Sylvania
Best Greek dressing ever. My family and I are obsessed with it. I put it on everything. Salads. Veggies. Chicken. I swear it goes great with so many dishes.
Janee' T.
I love this salad dressing. When I make my own salads at home it is my go to dressing. Reminds me of my favorite Greek salad with chicken from Panera
Alexa S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a great dressing! Very flavorful and goes with a ton not just salads! Taste just like if I would get it from the actual store!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love their Greek salad but the dressing is a bit strong. I think it needs to be softened up. Tastes like pure vinegar
Hannah G.
Ardsley, NY
Really good Greek dressing, considering it's from a chain restaurant. It's really delicious
Ashlee M.
Panera has the best tasting dressing for salads. I'm so glad you can buy them in the store.
Chelsea W.
Kingsport, TN
Great lite dressing with a salty kick, it's fantastic on the Mediterranean kale salad.