BY PANERA BREAD

Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I love Panera Bread Gorgonzola Blue Cheese Dressing,  I makes me feel I can recreate the salad I get in Panera Bread at home.  Its made with yogurt in order to keep the calories,  I purchase mind from Vons and I'm a repeat buyer and will always keep one in my fridge.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
Seriously the best dressing ever created. Goes great when dressing up any salad or side salad for any meal any time of the day. Healthy option since it is yogurt based. I'd recommend this over and over again
Julie H.
Rochester , NY
I really like this because it has way more tang than normal bottled blue cheese. Definitely more expensive but if you don't like blue cheese dressing at all this is not for you because it's more much intense.
Lorraine S.
Rancho Cucamonga
Such a decadent dressing at such a great price. I yse this instead of ceaser dressing. The best! So glad I discovered this