BY PANERA BREAD

Recipe: Fuji Apple Salad with Chicken.

• Are Panera Bread retail products only sold in Target stores? I've f...4 Answers
Vallerie A.
Vallerie A.
Richland, WA
I'm not all that crazy about salad, but this dressing made it so that I can't get enough of it! it actually has tiny chunks of Apple that don't mess up the texture at all. and it really does taste like Apple.
Matthew S.
Matthew S.
One of my favorite salad dressings for a summer salad. Not too heavy or creamy but still has big flavor. A little tart and a little sweet. Great on salads with fruit.
Elaine T.
Elaine T.
Longview, TX
Love this vinaigrette on salads, sandwiches, veggies. It is yummy and nutritious! Love how light it tastes and the sweetness of it.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Brookhaven
This is my absolute favorite dressing in this world. It's the perfect balance of tangy and sweet.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I love that flavor of this dressing and it tastes just the same as what is in restaurants. Love it in a salad with avocado. It's fantastic and I would definitely get it again and recommend it to others. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it has a lot of sugar in it.
katy s.
katy s.
This salad dressing is so good. It is on the sweet side so I like to put it on salads that have bitter greens to cover up the flavor like kale or arugula. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way on a salad! It pairs well with cranberries and walnuts too!
Dorothy P.
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
I love that you can buy this dressing at the grocery store. The fugi apple salad is my favorite at Panera and it's great to be able to recreate it at home! It tastes exactly the same as it does at the restaurant.
Ricardo A.
Ricardo A.
I really love this dressing. I always order the Fuji Apple salad from Panera. I am glad to know the dressing could be purchased separately.
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
I love this dressing. I am thrilled to be able to buy this dressing to use on a made at home salad. It adds a lot of flavor to the salad.
Gul S.
Gul S.
So good Best flavor it never last more than two days at my house and it's healthy too and taste good great value as well
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bellmawr, NJ
Are Panera Bread retail products only sold in Target stores? I've found select soups in Target but nowhere else.