BY PANERA BREAD #82 in Salad Dressing

Recipe: Fuji Apple Salad with Chicken.

• Are Panera Bread retail products only sold in Target stores? I've...4 Answers
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It's refreshing, it's crisp, and it's a bit too much apple. It has it's place, but it is not one of the main one that I turn to when I am making dinner. It is one where I have to plan a meal around it. I think if they cut back on the amount of apple in it could be a more rounded flavor.
Zoe D.
Absolutely obsessed with this salad dressing. Thicker than a vinegrette but just as sweet and spreadable. If your a huge apple fan, definitely give this one a try.
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
When I dine in at Panera, I typically choose the Take 2 meal and one of the two choices is the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad. Finding a good salad dressing at the grocery store is way harder than it should be! I have bought many bottles and then thrown them away full because they were terrible. I am always on the look out for new dressings. I was SO excited to see the Panera Fuji Apple Vinaigrette in the cold case in my produce department. It tastes just as good as at the restaurant!
Kelly B.
I love that flavor of this dressing and it tastes just the same as what is in restaurants. Love it in a salad with avocado. It's fantastic and I would definitely get it again and recommend it to others. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it has a lot of sugar in it.
katy s.
This salad dressing is so good. It is on the sweet side so I like to put it on salads that have bitter greens to cover up the flavor like kale or arugula. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way on a salad! It pairs well with cranberries and walnuts too!
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
Loved this dressing on their Fuji apple chicken salad, so I bought it at Kroger. Not a gigantic fan of the poppy seeds in the dressing just because they get stuck in my teeth, and not a fan of the fat content of this dressing. But still great flavor!
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
Wow wow wow I LOVE this dressing! It is one of my all time favorite salad dressings! Im obsessed with the fuji apple chicken salad from panera so I love this dressing and love being able to put it on my own salads!
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
I love that you can buy this dressing at the grocery store. The fugi apple salad is my favorite at Panera and it's great to be able to recreate it at home! It tastes exactly the same as it does at the restaurant.
Vallerie A.
Richland, WA
I'm not all that crazy about salad, but this dressing made it so that I can't get enough of it! it actually has tiny chunks of Apple that don't mess up the texture at all. and it really does taste like Apple.
Amber H.
I'm so conflicted! This salad at panera is my absolute fav BUT now that I can get my hands on this dressing is just not the same and the fact that I can see the horrible nutrition facts makes it so much harder to eat guilt free.
Jessica H.
Bellmawr, NJ
Are Panera Bread retail products only sold in Target stores? I've found select soups in Target but nowhere else.