Panera Bread® French Baguette Bread 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Natalee K.

BY PANERA BREAD

Panera Bread® chefs have selected the finest ingredients and created simple recipes so you can enjoy delicious, restaurant-quality meals made fresh in your own kitchen.Experience the bakery-fresh taste and aroma of Panera Bread® at home with these wholesome breads. Simple, high quality ingredients and a baker's touch make each loaf uniquely delicious. see more...

Jaden R.
Panera's baguettes are very delicious. They can be dipped in almost anything at panera and taste good. Something I don't like about it is how hard it is to find it in stores. I also hate how the bread is really hard and it is difficult to eat. I would recommend this bread though the taste is so good.
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
I eat here from time to time as it is a block away from work.  All of their products are always so fresh and filling.  Their bread is always so soft and tasty.  Healthier option oppose to other breads and snacks around work.  Great options they provide outside of their restaraunt in grocery stores.
jenna l.
jackson
Love Panera's bread and love that you can get it outside the store. So yummy and great for a side to a meal. Fresh and perfect for popping into the oven or just eating out of the bag. Great for dipping in soups and wiping your plate clean!
Kayla M.
Danvers, MA
As a panera employee, I eat there on a regular basis. I try to taste most things on the menu as often as I can but I always have a baguette side, in my opinion it's the best part of a panera meal. 10/10
Jennifer K.
This bread is amazing. I have actually made sandwiches with it. Sometimes it can be on the tougher side but most of the time it's perfect. This bread tastes great with some pesto, meat cheese and sun dried tomoatoes! I encourage you to try it. It's so good.
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
After going to France all I wanted was a good baguette! Thankfully Panera came to my rescue! They are soft and doughy on the inside and flaky on the outside! I love to pair them with my summertime grilling favorites!
Cecilya G.
I love Paneras French bread. Panera has the best bread for a semi fast food restaurant I've ever tried. I love that they are starting to actually sell their bread.
Mariana G.
Elmsford, NY
The best type of bread! It’s so soft and tasty! No cons, but a lot of pros! Really easy to make and it tastes amazing
Nikki G.
Charleston , SC
I like the baguette with the French onion soup. This might be the only reason I visit Panera. That soup is amazing
Maritza H.
Perryville, MD
YES!!!! I LOVE PANERA BREAD. SO YUMMY. Seriously, the french baguette is so darn good. It's so plain and buttery.