BY PANERA BREAD

Katie B.
San Diego, CA
I really appreciate the new line of Panera products at the grocery store. I also love that the company has gone 100% clean this year. I'd pay more for a product to support a company like that than purchase a healer alternative full of artificial colors & preservatives.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Panera Bread Creamy Tomato Soup is one of my favorite soups, and I'm really not a fan of tomatoes! I love to eat this with grilled cheese. One of the cons is I sometimes have a difficult time finding it and most of the time I just go to the restaurant to eat their soups.
amie m.
This is my all time favorite soup! I crave for this once a week. It so creamy and luscious. Iv3 been serching to find in stores but no luck yet for me. But i dont mind going to Panera and getting straight from them; because you get bread to dip in :)
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Panera's tomato soup is SOOO good! It's super creamy and has a great tomato flavor. I'm not a vegetarian, but I like it for a nice light meal. Being able to have it at home is a great option. It's more expensive than other store-bought soups, but the quality and flavor is much better.
Paola G.
Richardson, TX
Did not like the taste of it. MAYBE I like it when it was just made.
When I buy it at Panera it has different tastes. I like it more when i buy it there
Debbie F.
Philadelphia
I was in CVS and saw this soup. I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. It's delicious and seasoned perfectly. I'm going back tomorrow for more.
Emily C.
Macon
My favorite meal during the winter or when I'm sick. I love getting this in a bread bowl when I go to the restaurant and sit down.
Kenya F.
Matthews, NC
Love the tomato soap it tastes amazing. I just wish it didn't have high amounts of sodium ITs in the 900-100 for sodium
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
I have to say, I normally hate tomato soup, but Panera's is sooooo good! It's creamy and smooth. Great value
Octavia J.
This soup is so bomb. I love it along with the lobster bisque as well. So glad they sell in grocery stores.