Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup 32 oz uploaded by Carmen S.

BY PANERA BREAD

Panera bread broccoli cheddar soup 32 oz see more...

• Does it really taste like the stuff from actual Panera? Any suggest...1 Answers
  • Seriously I love their broccoli cheddar soup! where can I buy this ...4 Answers
  • Where can I find this at?1 Answers
Cia P.
Cia P.
This is my favorite thing from STL BREAD CO! Where im from "Panera" is St. Louis Bread Company & when I was little I remember the excitement that filled me thinking about a bread bowl loaded with this soup!

Such great flavor, and tiny bits of broccoli. The broccoli is easy to chew and swallow. Its not overly salty or overly cheesy (if that's even a thing)

Get you some. Can't race enough about how good this is!

Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
Aside from my other review about Panera Bread, I do love their soup, that's the ONLY thing. This is delightfully creamy and isn't overpowered by cheddar or broccoli. Broccoli is not hard which is great! I could eat this all day even when it's 100 degrees out! Trust me I'm not that big on broccoli but I love this soup!
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
This soup is amazingly delicious. It is the best soup to have any day not just in winter or rainy weather. It is so creamy and delicious and even though it has broccoli you will want to go back for more.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I was never a fan of broccoli cheddar soup until I tried the one from Panera. It's amazing! It's not too cheesy, the broccoli is nice and soft to bite into. Love that I can pick it up in stores.
raquel b.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
We.love this soup so.happy I can get it at.costco , way better priced than eating out, it's delicious.rich and creamy.and.kids love it
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Bethlehem , PA
One of my favs so creamy I love the larger cups I get about 2-3 lunches out of it for myself it's so good
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
I adore this soup! I especially love picking it up on my way home from work when it is cold. Delicious!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
This soup is so good! I love to add shredded cheddar to it. a great balance of cheese and broccoli.
Doris A.
Doris A.
Awesome taste and veggies ! This is my go to at Panera! I love getting it in a bread bowl! Yum!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
This is one of my favorite soups from Panera. I am glad that I can find it in the stores now.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Seriously I love their broccoli cheddar soup! where can I buy this from?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Where can I find this at?
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Does it really taste like the stuff from actual Panera? Any suggestions or tips when cooking it?