Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup 32 oz uploaded by Carmen S.Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup 32 oz uploaded by Indira H.

BY PANERA BREAD

Panera bread broccoli cheddar soup 32 oz see more...

• Does it really taste like the stuff from actual Panera? Any sugge...2 Answers
  • Seriously I love their broccoli cheddar soup! where can I buy thi...6 Answers
  • Where can I find this at?4 Answers
misty w.
Albany , GA
I absolutely love this soup I eat it all year round I would definitely suggest is the recipe especially for a very cold night and is very flavorful and cream mean I can eat this soup all day every day
Clare S.
This is great if you are on the go and need a quick but delicious meal. My whole family loves this soup. It has a nice rich flavor. It is priced very reasonably and there is a good amount inside! I recommend!
Katy D.
Nashville, TN
I love Paneras broccoli cheddar soup! Anytime I am craving it this is the first place I think of. I can't make it at home like this yet. It is creamy and delicious and I will definitely get it again!
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
Panera has the BEST broccoli cheddar soup! I get this every time I eat at Panera. It's even better when you get it in the bread bowl. I'm hungry just thinking about it! So delicious!
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
I love Panera's broccoli cheddar soup. It's warm and delicious. It's really affordable too. I highly recommend it to anyone who's a broccoli and cheese lover. It's healthy too!
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
Panera by far has the best broccoli cheddar soup! I always get a bowl whenever I go there. You can buy these at most grocery stores, I've also seen it at CVS. It's reasonably priced. I highly recommend.
Brianna N.
Selma
I was not aware that you could purchase Panera's soup, outside of their restaurants. I'm so excited! I love to get a turkey and cheddar sandwich with bacon on white bread, and a big bowl of broccoli and cheddar soup to dip it in. I used to work by one, and I couldn't make it through the day if I didn't have that on my breaks. Even when I only had a 15 minute break instead of a full 30, I would sprint over to Panera to make sure I could buy my meal and at least squeeze in a few hot bites before returning to work! Worth it every time.
Michele P.
I have always loved the Broccoli and Cheddar Soup at Panera Bread, so I had high hopes with this product.  I bought the large size assuming it would be yummy and awesome...just like in the restaurants.  Unfortunately, it was only okay....not great.  The texture seemed thicker and gloppier somehow, and the flavor just wasn't as fresh.  I was really disappointed after having had the real version so many times.  Unfortunately, this is not a product I would buy again.
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite soup. I always have cravings for it, and it picks me up when I'm sick or in a down mood. However, they charge so much for it at the store that you might as well go to the restaurant and eat there because by the time you drive to the store, you're paying the same price and you're getting it cold. I would prefer to just get it from the restaurant, especially now that my nearest Panera delivers to me.
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
This is one of the best soups I have ever tried. I love going into Panera, sitting down and getting my Brocolli Cheddar Soup in a bread bowl but having it at home is just as enjoyable! I love B
brrocolli and cheese soup but have had issues with finding a good tasting one canned or jarred. This one is wonderful, is in plastic so doesn't have that tinny taste from coming in a can and tastes almost exactly like it does fresh in store.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Seriously I love their broccoli cheddar soup! where can I buy this from?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Where can I find this at?
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Does it really taste like the stuff from actual Panera? Any suggestions or tips when cooking it?