Panera Bread® Bakery Blends Italian Espresso Expertly Roasted Ground Coffee 12 oz. Bag

BY PANERA BREAD

Enjoy the smooth, rich taste of Panera Bread® coffee in the comfort of your own home. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle R.
Visalia, CA
This is the most amazing coffee, it's rich blend and smooth taste is wonderful. When I make this in my coffee maker in the morning it smells like I'm at a fancy coffee house
Molly T.
I love my coffee, and can't imagine not having it. This is one of the kinds I really like. Late night studying session? Go for this. It will help lift my spirit and push me through it! It's also great for when you can't go out and get a coffee, or just don't feel like going out that early.
Laura R.
Its smell and taste is the maximum! I can take it three times a day as it gives me a lot of encouragement and keeps me active! It's the best I recommend it a lot
Makenzie G.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE this coffee! And the best part is, it’s usually sold at a decent price! It’s very bold and flavorful. I honestly can’t tell the difference in flavor between Panera and Starbucks. Will continue to buy!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
In store or brewed at home this coffee is too dark. It tastes burnt not roasted and requires much more milk and sugar than I'd like to be palatable. Stick the food, Panera coffees are mediocre to terrible.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
Not really a fan of their coffee. It's a little too bitter for me to enjoy. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but when I do, this just doesn't do it for me.
Dijana I.
I love Panera coffee. But at the restaurant. I have purchased it for home and it's not the same. I like the taste and smooth feel.
isabella r.
Doral, FL
Strong coffee with that taste a home made coffee. I love Panera because it has a good merchandise of coffee