Panera Bread® Autumn Squash Soup

by Panera Bread

Autumn Squash SoupA creamy combination of pumpkin and butternut squash blended with ginger, warm spices and a hint of sweet apple.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panera Bread® Autumn Squash Soup!
Norfolk , VA
This is another great product for college kids. I also have to drive an hour to the nearest Panera so I like being able to get these and have them around when I'm craving that Panera butter nut squash soup.
dallas
My absolute favorite! It’s sweet and savory. I have never tasted anything like it. If you buy it at Panera instead of the grocery, it has the best seeds topping. It’s got a hint of cinnamon and it’s to die for. Perfect for fall!
St. Louis
This is one of my favorite soups at Panera and I love when I can make it at home. I've found it at my local Sam's Club. The flavor of it just makes you think of fall and it always tastes so yummy! It's a little on the pricier side, but it's worth it..I could seriously lick the bowl clean!
I'm the only person in my house that will eat squash so it's nice to be able to buy a single serve of soup that tastes homemade. I love it on a chilly day.
This is my all time favorite soup in the fall and winter seasons.. I wish they carried it all year round. It is buttery yet sweet with a pinch of spice.
this soup is incredible --- i can eat it everyday the flavor is so perfect!!! mouthwatering! i would pay double for this soup!
Finally a way to get these flavors year round. I love that I can take the product home and not have to run out to Panera for soup.
Charleston, SC
This soup is like Fall in a cup. It's creamy and sweet and the perfect comfort food. I get it with the Asian chicken salad
Mount Airy, NC
This is a great soup. Especially in the fall. Great flavor. A little sweet but yet plenty salty. This size is great too.
Sandusky, OH
If they offered this year-round, I would eat there every single day. It is so delicious and perfect with a caramel latte.

Looking for your answer?