GroceryPantryPanera Bread
Panera Bread Autumn Squash Soup

Panera Bread® Autumn Squash Soup

by Panera Bread

Autumn Squash SoupA creamy combination of pumpkin and butternut squash blended with ginger, warm spices and a hint of sweet apple.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Panera Bread® Autumn Squash Soup!
Jocelyn  L.
Johnstown, CO
Panera Bread® Autumn Squash Soup uploaded by Jocelyn  L.
Purchased at: Kroger
I was so excited to find this at my local King Soopers! The flavor of this autumn squash soup is so good. It’s creamy and rich. The at home container doesn’t come with the pumpkin seeds on top like you get from the store but it’s still good. They are kind of pricey compared to the deli made soups you can buy but it is very filling so it’s worth it to me
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Panera Bread® Autumn Squash Soup uploaded by Sarah W.
Panera Bread® Autumn Squash Soup uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the best soup! It’s so creamy and I can taste all of the spices. I’m glad to get this in a grocery store instead of having to go to Panera all of the time. This is my favorite! I recommend it as it’s a different flavor from the regular soups. Not a “lite” soup, so 4 stars for that and price. But yummmy! Panera Bread® Autumn Squash Soup
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
I really like Panera Bread’s Autumn Squash Soup. It is very creamy and delicious. It tastes like fall. It has the taste of gourds with a hint of sweetness. I like that we can freeze them and have them all year round. They are satisfying and filling. I recommend this soup.
Robert  F.
Oley, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve made my own squash soup in the past and it was rather tedious. This soup tastes just as good and is obviously much easier to “make.” Also one of the “healthier” soup options Panera has to offer. Nice, thicker consistency. Good amount of spices. Vegetarian and gluten free to boot!
Chiquita J.
Covington, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my all time favorite soup. The rich, sweet taste of the butternut squash and the creaminess of the soup, along with the spices used win me over every time. I was so grateful to start finding these in my local Kroger. A little on the expensive side but totally worth it for a healthful and filling meal. I also believe that Panera uses clean and quality ingredients. I recommend this soup try it!
Barbara D.
I LOVE this soup! It taste so good! It has the best consistency! However if you want something that’s health conscious this is not it, it’s pretty high in sugar.
Rochelle P.
Bridgeport, CT
This Panera Autumn Squash soup is something AMAZING! The cream or butter, it taste like butter is in this. It is so creamy and smooth. I told my friend to try it and she cannot stop buy it. I highly recommend!
Zarah H.
Stony Brook, NY
This is delicious and filled with so much flavor!! Tastes exactly like the soups from panera bread! I’m never going back to panera for soul as long as these exist!!!
Emily M.
This is my all time favorite soup in the fall and winter seasons.. I wish they carried it all year round. It is buttery yet sweet with a pinch of spice.
Erica M.
Towanda, PA
I absolutely love the soup. It’s one of my all-time favorites in the fall and look forward to it.

Looking for your answer?