BY PANERA BREAD

Kelly S.
Centerville
Panera Mac & Cheese is a Godsend... I have to get it almost every time I go to Panera. Even better, now you can make it at home! It's perfect on a cold day or anytime you need comfort food. Tastes fantastic and would definitely recommend! Love Panera!
Angelina C.
Passaic, NJ
I love this product so much because it tastes exactly how it does at the restaurant. Delicious cheesy taste and great for when you’re on the go! Very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who loves Mac and cheese.
Anny R.
Baltimore, MD
Love love love their Mac and cheese, best thing on the menu. I buy these from sams club not too expensive, I try to find the smaller tubs but hey who doesn’t like a whole lot of Mac and cheese! I would recommend this to anyone.
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
I used to keep these in my dorm room because they made a great lunch or dinner when I did not have a lot of time. It honestly tasted just like I had went to Panera, my only con about it was it was a lot if food, and I wish I could have gotten it in a smaller size. However it was nice to split it with my roommate. Overall this is a super handy product for anyone who hates cooking or just doesn't feel like making food.
Paige L.
Biddeford, ME
The take home version isn’t as good as when it’s fresh at Panera. These are great on the go and I bring them with me to school for my lunch which is very confident. I’d recommend these because it’s like bringing Panera with you even when you don’t have time to go!
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
I was so excited when I found out my favorite panera product was sold in grocery stores! However a little dissapointed when I saw the price. A little expensive, but tastes a lot like the usual panera mac and cheese. Has a hint of plastic taste however. Nothing will beat the real thing!
lb o.
Southaven, MS
Okay, if you've ever had Panera Bread's Mac and Cheese, you know it's life-changing. It wasn't near as good when I made it at home as it is in the restaurant. It was watery and not creamy like in the restaurant, and the noodles were tough, and I was sure to follow instructions.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
These little at home cups of mac & cheese are delicious (but not as good as the mac & cheese from the actual panera store). But if you don't have a location near you, these are the perfect size portions of comfort food that will make your heart warm.
Vienna M.
Who doesn’t love the delicious flavor of Panera’s mac and cheese? This product is awesome because now I can eat Panera mac n cheese anywhere. The only complaint that I have is that it is not quite as good as the mac n cheese at the cafe but it is still great!
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
The best mac and cheese ever. while definitely not healthy, the white cheddar mac and cheese has the best flavor and creamiest texture. bought many times and will continue to buy again in the future. Definitely would recommend trying this at Panera