BY PANERA BREAD

Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
I used to keep these in my dorm room because they made a great lunch or dinner when I did not have a lot of time. It honestly tasted just like I had went to Panera, my only con about it was it was a lot if food, and I wish I could have gotten it in a smaller size. However it was nice to split it with my roommate. Overall this is a super handy product for anyone who hates cooking or just doesn't feel like making food.
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
I was so excited when I found out my favorite panera product was sold in grocery stores! However a little dissapointed when I saw the price. A little expensive, but tastes a lot like the usual panera mac and cheese. Has a hint of plastic taste however. Nothing will beat the real thing!
lb o.
Clinton, MS
Okay, if you've ever had Panera Bread's Mac and Cheese, you know it's life-changing. It wasn't near as good when I made it at home as it is in the restaurant. It was watery and not creamy like in the restaurant, and the noodles were tough, and I was sure to follow instructions.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
These little at home cups of mac & cheese are delicious (but not as good as the mac & cheese from the actual panera store). But if you don't have a location near you, these are the perfect size portions of comfort food that will make your heart warm.
Vienna M.
Who doesn’t love the delicious flavor of Panera’s mac and cheese? This product is awesome because now I can eat Panera mac n cheese anywhere. The only complaint that I have is that it is not quite as good as the mac n cheese at the cafe but it is still great!
Becky B.
Winchester , VA
The best mac and cheese ever. while definitely not healthy, the white cheddar mac and cheese has the best flavor and creamiest texture. bought many times and will continue to buy again in the future. Definitely would recommend trying this at Panera
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
Panera Mac & Cheese is a Godsend... I have to get it almost every time I go to Panera. Even better, now you can make it at home! It's perfect on a cold day or anytime you need comfort food. Tastes fantastic and would definitely recommend! Love Panera!
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Panera makes the best mac and cheese. It is the bomb!!! I love how cheesy it is and the price is fair for the deliciousness. The only con is when we are done eating it. I recommend anyone to try it because they will love it.
Hillary R.
I truly don’t believe that macaroni and cheese gets any more magical than Panera’s. It’s delicious, creamy, and very cheesy. If you’re looking for something that’s diet friendly you’re gonna want to keep on walking though.
Angelina C.
Passaic, NJ
I love this product so much because it tastes exactly how it does at the restaurant. Delicious cheesy taste and great for when you’re on the go! Very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who loves Mac and cheese.