BY PANERA BREAD

Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
Panera Mac & Cheese is a Godsend... I have to get it almost every time I go to Panera. Even better, now you can make it at home! It's perfect on a cold day or anytime you need comfort food. Tastes fantastic and would definitely recommend! Love Panera!
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Panera makes the best mac and cheese. It is the bomb!!! I love how cheesy it is and the price is fair for the deliciousness. The only con is when we are done eating it. I recommend anyone to try it because they will love it.
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
I love this product so much because it tastes exactly how it does at the restaurant. Delicious cheesy taste and great for when you’re on the go! Very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who loves Mac and cheese.
Anny R.
Baltimore, MD
Love love love their Mac and cheese, best thing on the menu. I buy these from sams club not too expensive, I try to find the smaller tubs but hey who doesn’t like a whole lot of Mac and cheese! I would recommend this to anyone.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I found this product at Sam’s club for $11.98. It makes a perfect and easy side dish for dinner or by itself. It isn’t that healthy. I love this product. If I one of my favorites from Panera. I would buy it again.
Courtney M.
huffman
I LOVE THIS MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!!! When I want to indulge in something good and hardy, this is it!!! It's very creamy and perfectly cheesy. Definitely not a healthy choice but very yummy on occasion.
Paige L.
Biddeford, ME
The take home version isn’t as good as when it’s fresh at Panera. These are great on the go and I bring them with me to school for my lunch which is very confident. I’d recommend these because it’s like bringing Panera with you even when you don’t have time to go!
Jaisa W.
These are amazing Panera has the best Mac and cheese and this is a great at home way to eat it without leaving your house. Takes less than 5 mins to make in the microwave. Very cheap
chambree T.
Eagle river, AK
This is the best item on the menu. Super creamy ans rich its the only restaurant Mac and cheese that I have ever enjoyed. That's really all I have to say about this product.
Vienna M.
Who doesn’t love the delicious flavor of Panera’s mac and cheese? This product is awesome because now I can eat Panera mac n cheese anywhere. The only complaint that I have is that it is not quite as good as the mac n cheese at the cafe but it is still great!