Panera Bread at Home Mac & Cheese - 16oz

A bakery-cafe inspired favorite made with a creamy blend of cheeses, including tangy Vermont white cheddar, perfectly nestled in uniquely shaped, tender pipette rigate pasta.

Ingredients: Cooked Enriched Rigate Pasta (Water, Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), American Cheese Spread (Cheddar and Colby Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Salt, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum), Light Cream, Cheese Sauce (Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Milkfat, Whey, Enzyme Modified Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Milkfat, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes], Sodium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid [Preservative]), White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% or less of: Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Salt, Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Salt) and Nisin Preparation.

How realistic this this in store option to the real thing?
Where can I get this!!???
Where can I purchase Paneta’s Mac ‘ cheese
Start your review of Panera Bread at Home Mac & Cheese - 16oz!
Sara'Ann H.
Waskom , Tx
I am a Mac and cheese type of girl! When going out to restaurants and ordering Mac and cheese either as a meal or as a side dish sometimes it can taste very artificial. I'm not much for trying white cheese I'm usually accustomed to yellow but when I first went to Panera bread years ago and tried their Mac and cheese I was skeptical after the first bite I was IN LOVE. It taste like something you would make at home. I will never look at any other Mac and cheese the same again after this one. I would definitely recommended to anyone who's a Mac and cheese fan or for anyone who's never had Panera!
Danielle H.
willowick, OH
Panera Bread at Home Mac & Cheese - 16oz uploaded by Danielle H.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Tastes just like I ordered it from Panera. Decent size portion for one and good price.
Jada W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Panera Bread at Home Mac & Cheese - 16oz uploaded by Jada W.
Purchased at: Kroger
This pasta is sooooo yummy! Just add some Himalayan pink sat and cracked pepper and it’s perfect 🤩
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
This stuff is amazing. When it first came out, I thought 5 dollars was way too much. But honestly I gotten this at least 5-10 times. It used to be special treat, but now anytime I get groceries I buy it. I love this stuff. Totally worth the money. .
Stephanie J.
Irmo, SC
Panera Bread at Home Mac & Cheese - 16oz uploaded by Stephanie J.
Panera Bread at Home Mac & Cheese - 16oz uploaded by Stephanie J.
Purchased at: Costco
Are you craving comfort food? Try this! 🤤 It is absolutely delicious! I was kind of skeptical about it because I cooked it in the microwave and I’ve never tried it before but it is sooo tasty and creamy! It is perfect for quick dinners or to have as a side. This is my go to mac & cheese now!
Chelsea F.
Freedom
I don’t really think this at home mac & cheese tastes like the well know Panera Bread mac& cheese. I used to work at panera bread, so I ate the mac & cheese quite often and the at home mac & cheese does not compare to the real thing.
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Target
I bought this Mac and cheese for my son. He liked it the first few times, but then stopped eating it. 😕
Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX
Panera Bread at Home Mac & Cheese - 16oz uploaded by Allison G.
I absolutely love this one. Tastes just like you went to Panera. This container is probably enough for 2.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
[product:panera-bread-mac-&-cheese] this is one of my favorite brands of Mac and cheese. It is delicious and so creamy! I absolutely live Panera Mac and cheese.
Christine Q.
Toms River, NJ
My God is this good. This is SOOO cheesy! In my opinion, it’s better than buying fresh in store at Panera. Even better, you don’t have to leave your house! Heats up in a few minutes and is the perfect comfort food!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...