BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Louli’s s.
orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
Of course this soup as not good as the fresh one that you will get it a Panera bread but this one it still tastes good.
Rebecca H.
Tastes great. Just as good as it is in the restaurant. Affordable. Easy preparation. I recommend to others.
Zachary R.
Love eating these soups, they are delicious and healthy for you! Can be on the expensive side depending on where you shop but whether I go to Walmart or to Target I also buy me some to last a while! Would definitely recommend other others and purchase more myself!
Erica U.
This soup is ok, it tastes close to the real thing but not close enough. It seems like they maybe used too sharp of a cheese in it and it give it a cheese wiz sort of taste.
Alexis G.
This is the beat soup ever I love getting it from the store but this is so convenient that you can have it whenever at home! It tastes just as amazing as the restaurant it is the best thing ever I definitely recommend it.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
idk why i loved this so much in my late teenage years but my body just cant anymore. this product must be so artificial and processed because everytime i go for it, i am sick AF
Kimberly F.
Lakeland
Have you ever had this soup? This is literally every white-girls favorite soup (Most other people like it too). My life improved when I found out they sold it in stores. Found it at target with their ready to go soups and subs. I can't believe people have not tried it
Janelle G.
This soup has lots of carbs, but very delicious! Perfect thickness and taste. Good in restaurant or from the grocery store!
Annika E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Tastes identical to the store version. I love this. It is very easy to take to work for lunches
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love it in a bread bowl. Fireplace... movie... blanket and soup is all you need on a cold night.
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??