BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Tabatha H.
Cordova
Love the in house version of this. However I do not care so much for the store version. It has a bit of a different taste. But it is more affordable than a bowl at Panera.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this soup and I would get at Panera every time I went there. The flavor is very good and I am glad I can buy at the store.
Marta k.
West Newton, PA
Never tried the take home kind but I love the stuff you get from Panera! This is my favorite type of soup. Pairs great with a sourdough bread bowl.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love cheesy broccoli soup, and this stuff goes great with fresh bread just like at Panera. However, the prepackaged soup doesn't compare to what you get at the restaurant. It's not quite as flavorful, and I'd rather cook it at home.
Karly M.
Wadsworth, IL
This is my go to item on Panera's menu! It never disappoints! Great flavor and very filling.
julio e.
is delicious, i like very much. and other products. Panera is a decent place and I like the way they treat customers
Colleen P.
Worcester, MA
Very disappointed with this purchase. I love this soup in-restaurant, but the at-home version is more bland- I had to add lots of salt and pepper. And worst of all, the peel-back film won't peel back! I had to saw through it with a knife- SO messy! I bought a 4-pack, and I'm on my 3rd one now... I still can't figure out a good, clean way to open it. This packaging is simply inadequate. I have soup all over my hands and some spilled on the countertop. What a waste!
shanna L.
Brooklyn
💖💖💖💖 When I say this is my absolute favorite soup in the whole wide world i love it. It is perfectly seasoned and the flavors go together very well.
Raven L.
Stockton, CA
This soup is the best. Especially with bread! SO GOOD. I like to eat this every time I go. I would definitely recommend ordering this. The taste is fantastic and I would not change a single thing. Their bread bowl is amazing
amber w.
Middletown, NY
This is the most amazing soup ive ever had. I go to panera so often and always get this soup. I cant get enough of it!
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford, VA
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??