BY PANERA BREAD #18 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this soup and I would get at Panera every time I went there. The flavor is very good and I am glad I can buy at the store.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love cheesy broccoli soup, and this stuff goes great with fresh bread just like at Panera. However, the prepackaged soup doesn't compare to what you get at the restaurant. It's not quite as flavorful, and I'd rather cook it at home.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Not the same as in the restaurant....this tastes like crap and its too watery for me...the flavors don't taste as bold as when you get it from them.
It's close enough to the soup that you get from panera. Easy to heat up, enough soup to fill you up. Wonderful flavor
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love this soup. It is so good! I love it!
It is expensive compared to other soups. But it is so worth it. The flavor is perfect! I recommend to everyone.
shanna L.
Brooklyn
💖💖💖💖 When I say this is my absolute favorite soup in the whole wide world i love it. It is perfectly seasoned and the flavors go together very well.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Its good and has good quality .. i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Love the fact that Panera now sells their soups at the super market. I usually buy mine at Bjs. A little pricey for only 4 small soups but they are worth it. Taste just like when they are made at the restaurant.
Colleen P.
Worcester, MA
Very disappointed with this purchase. I love this soup in-restaurant, but the at-home version is more bland- I had to add lots of salt and pepper. And worst of all, the peel-back film won't peel back! I had to saw through it with a knife- SO messy! I bought a 4-pack, and I'm on my 3rd one now... I still can't figure out a good, clean way to open it. This packaging is simply inadequate. I have soup all over my hands and some spilled on the countertop. What a waste!
Karly M.
Wadsworth, IL
This is my go to item on Panera's menu! It never disappoints! Great flavor and very filling.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??