BY PANERA BREAD #13 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Samantha C.
York, PA
This soup is honestly to die for! Every time I go to Panera I buy it with the side of a salad! It's even better because now I can buy it at the store and can have it whenever I want instead of making a special trip out to Panera! It's so convenient and something I buy all the time!
dayanara p.
Coram, NY
I've been finding these in the grocery stores lately and they taste just like they would if you were at Panera... except you don't get the bread and amazing service of course:) Super creamy and love the chunks of real veggies in it! Add a few croutons on top and bam!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
So I love this soup. It's so bad for me but so good to me. I give myself a cheat once a month for a bowl of this but it's so expensive. I could get it fresh at the restaurant for basically the same price! Still a great buy though.
Chelsea J.
It's not as good as buying fresh from the restaurant. But it's an easy way to get one of your favorite soups at home. A little pricey. I also think there are copy cat recipes that are worth checking out before buying pre-made.
Halle F.
Tastes just like the one in the restaurant, but in the comfort of my own home! So convenient in the bowls so it is perfect for a college student like me. Quick and easy and perfect for those cold winter nights for dinner.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Very tasty but the packaging is a bit difficult. The plastic seal doesn't have a pull tap which makes it very difficult to get it open. Last time I bought this I have to cut through the seal which ended up getting really messy.
Miranda S.
Harrisonville , MO
This soup is my absolute favorite. I cannot get enough of it. I throw a fit even when they switch out the soups on their menu! I love that they offer it as a whole sale item, because I seriously can’t get enough of this soup!
Patty V.
Montebello , CA
I love Panera it's my favorite place to eat, I started only going because of the broccoli soup ! It's honestly the best! Now that they have it where you can easily buy it at store this make it even better to have at home .
Taylor H.
Blaine , MN
I love broccoli cheddar soup and Panera’s brand is definitely one of the best! It is super creamy and rich in flavor. It also has a lot of fixings in it so it is not just a bowl of water. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sarah D.
Schenectady
One of my favorite soups that Panera serves. Can easily find at my local grocery store. However, these microwave bowls are on the expensive side, so I frequently avoid purchasing them. Exceptions are sales or when I'm having a serious craving! Good product quality!
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??