BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?3 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?2 Answers
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
Very good as far as quick, pre-made, at-home soups go. The quality is surprising for something that is meant to be made in the microwave. Tastes just like at the restaurant, probably because most of these restaurants get their soup pre-made and just reheat them as well.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite soup from Panera. I always get the same thing when I order from Panera, the pick two with the broccoli and cheddar and the chicken frontega. It's so filling and great tasting. And I awakes get the large green tea. It's like crack in a cup lol.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Panera Bread has one of the best broccoli and cheddar soups around. I personally love having it in the store, but I did pick this up and it was alright. Much better than the canned soups, but I'm not sure if I would recommend this particular productZ
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
Every time I got to Panera I have to get their Broccoli and Cheddar Soup. I was so happy when I saw that they started selling it in stores because now I don't have to drive to Panera if I just want to eat the soup. If people haven't tried this soup I would 10/10 recommend trying it.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is always really good I like it in stores and I like it when I get it in the grocery store and make it at home but it's better in Panera because it when you warm it up it kind of surprised sometimes I don't really like that it's ice cream
Samantha C.
York, PA
This soup is honestly to die for! Every time I go to Panera I buy it with the side of a salad! It's even better because now I can buy it at the store and can have it whenever I want instead of making a special trip out to Panera! It's so convenient and something I buy all the time!
dayanara p.
Coram, NY
I've been finding these in the grocery stores lately and they taste just like they would if you were at Panera... except you don't get the bread and amazing service of course:) Super creamy and love the chunks of real veggies in it! Add a few croutons on top and bam!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
So I love this soup. It's so bad for me but so good to me. I give myself a cheat once a month for a bowl of this but it's so expensive. I could get it fresh at the restaurant for basically the same price! Still a great buy though.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Very tasty but the packaging is a bit difficult. The plastic seal doesn't have a pull tap which makes it very difficult to get it open. Last time I bought this I have to cut through the seal which ended up getting really messy.
Halle F.
Tastes just like the one in the restaurant, but in the comfort of my own home! So convenient in the bowls so it is perfect for a college student like me. Quick and easy and perfect for those cold winter nights for dinner.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??