BY PANERA BREAD #13 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
I'm a big bread person I can eat it all day but the first time I ate at Panera wit family my cousin introduced me to the bread bowls of soup an I've been addicted since I find myself driving to Middletown New York sometimes just to grab a bread bowl my daughter luv them also
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I liked their old recipe better but this is still tasty. Have tried to recreate it at home but its too hard! Much more worth it just to get it at the store. Tastes great, especially in a bread bowl on special days! I definitely recommend it - its a Panera classic!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I am totally addicted to this Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup! As i don't have the recipe and can't go every day at Panera Bread, this is a great solution to eat it frequently! Is really delicious, creamy, tasty! And also a great solution for busy days!
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
Very good as far as quick, pre-made, at-home soups go. The quality is surprising for something that is meant to be made in the microwave. Tastes just like at the restaurant, probably because most of these restaurants get their soup pre-made and just reheat them as well.
Tylee B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are just as good as in the restaurant! I must say I was quite surprised, and duly impressed. It was very fast, very easy to make, and very closely resemble my favorite menu item at Panera. Can't be beat! Great to stock up on for the cold months.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I love the Panera Bread at Home Broccoli Cheddar Soup because it is so great to be able to take the flavor home with you! The microwavable bowl makes cooking so easy! It tastes just the same as in the store, without all of the travel and prep work involved!
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite soup from Panera. I always get the same thing when I order from Panera, the pick two with the broccoli and cheddar and the chicken frontega. It's so filling and great tasting. And I awakes get the large green tea. It's like crack in a cup lol.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Panera Bread has one of the best broccoli and cheddar soups around. I personally love having it in the store, but I did pick this up and it was alright. Much better than the canned soups, but I'm not sure if I would recommend this particular productZ
Salina P.
Louisburg , NC
Every time I got to Panera I have to get their Broccoli and Cheddar Soup. I was so happy when I saw that they started selling it in stores because now I don't have to drive to Panera if I just want to eat the soup. If people haven't tried this soup I would 10/10 recommend trying it.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is always really good I like it in stores and I like it when I get it in the grocery store and make it at home but it's better in Panera because it when you warm it up it kind of surprised sometimes I don't really like that it's ice cream
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??