BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Tes M.
Stroudsburg, Pa
This product is great, it allows me to bring my favorite Panera Bread soup home and enjoy whenever I want. Especially on the days I'm craving it but don't feel like going out.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
This is the best soup ever. Tastes just like the restaurant. Panera also puts out awesome coupons. Pair with bread and you have a delicious lunch!! I definitely recommend!
Megan  .
inver grove heights
My favorite soup. I don't eat it too often because it's not the best for you but I do absolutely love the taste and haven't found a broccoli cheese that's better yet!
Michele B.
Tamaqua
Although still pretty good, the packaged broccoli cheese soup is just not as good as the fresh Panera soup. Nevertheless, it is a good way to cure those cravings.
Savannah S.
Arcadia, CA
My favorite thing to get at owners with their chips, glad I can eat it at home, but also nice to eat it there with a bread bowl but a great product if you love this soup
Colleen P.
Worcester, MA
Very disappointed with this purchase. I love this soup in-restaurant, but the at-home version is more bland- I had to add lots of salt and pepper. And worst of all, the peel-back film won't peel back! I had to saw through it with a knife- SO messy! I bought a 4-pack, and I'm on my 3rd one now... I still can't figure out a good, clean way to open it. This packaging is simply inadequate. I have soup all over my hands and some spilled on the countertop. What a waste!
Jamie W.
Honestly.. I got this at Target thinking it would be a replica of the same.. it is not! It tasted so awful. I am never purchasing this ever again, ever! It was a super watered down soup! It tasted nothing near the real Panera broccoli cheddar soup. It tasted like watery cheese, honestly. The broccoli was barely in the container too. I felt like I got ripped off. Take these off the shelf Target.. I also even checked the date I got it. It wasn't even expired. This soup was nothing compared like at the original Panera.. super disappointed.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love cheesy broccoli soup, and this stuff goes great with fresh bread just like at Panera. However, the prepackaged soup doesn't compare to what you get at the restaurant. It's not quite as flavorful, and I'd rather cook it at home.
Polina I.
Natchitoches
That's the soup I always order when I go to Panera but, unfortunately, I don't get a chance to go there very often. I got so excited whenever I discovered this soup in the store! It tastes exactly the same good as at the restaurant. I already told my teammates that this soup is being sold in the stores and I've never seen so much excitement in their eyes.
Veronica B.
Blythewood, SC
My daughter has just recently become obsessed with this soup every time we go to Panera. On the days when she still wants Panera, but I don't want to head out there, I know I can stop by my local grocery store to pick up a soup for her and it be just like the real thing! I am so pleased this is an option on busy days!
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??