BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup from Panera is so good! It's so creamy and then broccoli is steamed. It's healthy and tastes great! It's even better when you dip a little bit of the French baguette in there.
Morgan H.
Nevada, IA
All their soup is so good. Broccoli cheddar is by far their best. The food they offer at their locations is just fresh and tastes amazing. I eat there at least once a week.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
This is everything... If you dont know about this or havent tried it. Then you definitely should. I love the cheddar broccoli. The number 1 thing i go to panera bread for.
Alyssa S.
New Paltz, NY
Taste just like it would if you were sitting in Panera, I don't eat this often but when I do it's a nice treat. Awesome flavor & I would buy it more often if I didn't have a Panera near my job.
Caitlyn G.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious soup! It does not taste exactly like the soup sold in the actual Panera restaurant, but it is pretty close to it. Very good meal to bring to school or work!
Sydney H.
Narragansett , RI
I am a huge fan of Panera in general. Being able to have Panera at home is always great. Their broccoli cheddar soup is very creamy and always great for a cold day!
Rache B.
I love that you can pick this up at the grocery store if you don’t have a Panera near by. They flavor is awesome. It seems a little pricy to me, for a small container of it. Other than that, I would recommend this
neumeye9 N.
Brighton, MI
Hands down one of my favorite broccoli cheddar soup recipes. I love having the choice to eat panera food at home rather than going all the way to the store.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
These are just as good at the soup you get from the restaurant! 4 pack for I think it was $6 from BJ's Wholesale! Just get a roll or a piece of french bread and you're good to go!
Tes M.
Stroudsburg, Pa
This product is great, it allows me to bring my favorite Panera Bread soup home and enjoy whenever I want. Especially on the days I'm craving it but don't feel like going out.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??