BY PANERA BREAD #18 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down one of my favorite broccoli cheddar soup recipes. I love having the choice to eat panera food at home rather than going all the way to the store.
Tes M.
Stroudsburg, Pa
This product is great, it allows me to bring my favorite Panera Bread soup home and enjoy whenever I want. Especially on the days I'm craving it but don't feel like going out.
Megan  .
inver grove heights
My favorite soup. I don't eat it too often because it's not the best for you but I do absolutely love the taste and haven't found a broccoli cheese that's better yet!
Savannah S.
Arcadia , CA
My favorite thing to get at owners with their chips, glad I can eat it at home, but also nice to eat it there with a bread bowl but a great product if you love this soup
Morgan L.
I love this soup! Tastes just like the real thing they sell in the restaurant. The variety of flavors is great because I don’t have to feel as if I’m eating the same thing all the time.
Colleen P.
Worcester, MA
Very disappointed with this purchase. I love this soup in-restaurant, but the at-home version is more bland- I had to add lots of salt and pepper. And worst of all, the peel-back film won't peel back! I had to saw through it with a knife- SO messy! I bought a 4-pack, and I'm on my 3rd one now... I still can't figure out a good, clean way to open it. This packaging is simply inadequate. I have soup all over my hands and some spilled on the countertop. What a waste!
Catalina U.
Redmond , WA
Panera Bread® at Home Broccoli Cheddar Soup 10 oz. Microwave Bowl and fresh french bread is like a match made in heaven. I absolutely love it, especially during the winter days. It's so nice and creamy and the fact that I can buy it at a supermarket and can have it at home when I need a pick me up is fantastic and it tastes like I just got it at the restaurant in the comfort of my home.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Was so nervous to taste this because I didn't want to be disappointed it if wasn't like the actual in restaurant thing. And it totally Is! I was so happy! These are perfect for me being a stay at home mom of a 6 month old. Sometimes I don't even have time to make a simple sandwich. But these are super easy to pop in the microwave and warm up! Totally recommend
Polina I.
Natchitoches
That's the soup I always order when I go to Panera but, unfortunately, I don't get a chance to go there very often. I got so excited whenever I discovered this soup in the store! It tastes exactly the same good as at the restaurant. I already told my teammates that this soup is being sold in the stores and I've never seen so much excitement in their eyes.
Veronica B.
Blythewood, SC
My daughter has just recently become obsessed with this soup every time we go to Panera. On the days when she still wants Panera, but I don't want to head out there, I know I can stop by my local grocery store to pick up a soup for her and it be just like the real thing! I am so pleased this is an option on busy days!
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??