BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
This is my all time favorite! Love it in a bread bowl just like Panera. I will always purchase this when I’m craving it! Highly recommend you purchase this or go to Panera and have a sit down! ❤️
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
My personal favorite broccoli cheddar soup tbst isn't home made . I wish they made their cream of chicken wild rice for the grocery store and everyday at their restaurant it's my real favorite
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Legit the best lunch/dinner. I love that it has a lid so you don’t have to eat it all in one setting! It’s delicious and tastes just like the soup at Panera (without having to go to Panera)!
Janice P.
Dunlap
This didn’t taste the same as the store product. It was affordable but not worth the taste. The flavor was okay but didn’t satisfy my taste buds. I haven’t purchased it again but would recommend it to others to try.
Wear We Roam b.
Evanston, IL
I constantly crave Panera soup and this is the perfect at-Home option. It tastes the exact same as when you get it in stores and is easy to heat up, perfect for when you’re in a hurry.
Lexi R.
Athens
Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup is amazing. I’ve tried making it homemade before and will never compare. A little pricey but worth it! Other than going to a Panera, you can find it in most grocery stores. Definitely recommend!
katherine P.
durham
These are my favorite. They’re so yummy. Everyday I usually have one I usually buy this at market basket and it’s not expensive. At all. I also bring them to work for a snack or have them for breakfast!!!
Taylor S.
La Crosse, WI
Love this soup. It’s good by itself but even better in a bread bowl from panera. One of my favorite meals ever! Definitely a good meal for the price. Definitely would keep buying and recommend to others!
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup from Panera is so good! It's so creamy and then broccoli is steamed. It's healthy and tastes great! It's even better when you dip a little bit of the French baguette in there.
Morgan H.
Nevada, IA
All their soup is so good. Broccoli cheddar is by far their best. The food they offer at their locations is just fresh and tastes amazing. I eat there at least once a week.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??