BY PANERA BREAD #13 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
My personal favorite broccoli cheddar soup tbst isn't home made . I wish they made their cream of chicken wild rice for the grocery store and everyday at their restaurant it's my real favorite
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA
Legit the best lunch/dinner. I love that it has a lid so you don’t have to eat it all in one setting! It’s delicious and tastes just like the soup at Panera (without having to go to Panera)!
Janice P.
Dunlap
This didn’t taste the same as the store product. It was affordable but not worth the taste. The flavor was okay but didn’t satisfy my taste buds. I haven’t purchased it again but would recommend it to others to try.
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
I love Panera’s soups. This soup just is not that good. I don’t think I will buy it again. It has an oily flavor. Which is not good. I rarely eat this. I do not recommend it to others.
Taylor S.
Platteville, WI
Love this soup. It’s good by itself but even better in a bread bowl from panera. One of my favorite meals ever! Definitely a good meal for the price. Definitely would keep buying and recommend to others!
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup from Panera is so good! It's so creamy and then broccoli is steamed. It's healthy and tastes great! It's even better when you dip a little bit of the French baguette in there.
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
All their soup is so good. Broccoli cheddar is by far their best. The food they offer at their locations is just fresh and tastes amazing. I eat there at least once a week.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
This is everything... If you dont know about this or havent tried it. Then you definitely should. I love the cheddar broccoli. The number 1 thing i go to panera bread for.
Caitlyn G.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious soup! It does not taste exactly like the soup sold in the actual Panera restaurant, but it is pretty close to it. Very good meal to bring to school or work!
Sydney H.
Abington, MA
I am a huge fan of Panera in general. Being able to have Panera at home is always great. Their broccoli cheddar soup is very creamy and always great for a cold day!
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??