BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This soup is good, but I was expecting it to taste more like the real thing at the restaurant. It’s not nearly as good as the real thing at panera. It was okay , I wouldn’t buy again, also really wouldn’t recommend.
Kaitlin W.
Greenville, SC
I love broccoli cheddar soup from panera. There is no better, and I literally get this EVERY time I go. I would buy it 100 more times. It has a great flavor and is great w their bread. I would definitely recommend!
Nicole H.
Lockport, NY
This is my favorite Panera soup! When I was living at college with no Panera around I found out that Panera sold these in containers and I was ecstatic. Unfortunately it is awfully pricey and you’re definitely better off purchasing from Panera.
Taylor G.
It's Panera that you can bring home with you and who doesn't love that?! Panera is a great restaurant to eat at and this soup is one of my favorites. I highly recommend it to any other soup lovers out there!
Alex R.
Horsham, PA
Favorite broccoli cheddar soup ever! I get this every single time I visit Panera. I do find it a bit expensive when I go there so I don’t visit super often but it’s always a nice treat when I do go there!
Bethany W.
Winston Salem, NC
I would drink this stuff by the gallon if I could. It's not super healthy for you but amazing on a day you aren't feeling well or a chilly day! I would eat this everyday if I could haha!! Everyone loves this soup. Try it if you haven't !!
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Best soup ever! I mean of course it tastes better right from Panera Bread but this tastes amazing too! Great lunch snack with some fresh cut bread on the side. My favorite soup and would recommend to anyone!
Emily M.
Warren, MI
I’ve always love Panera’s broccoli and cheddar soup and I was so excited when I found out I can buy it at the grocery store and have it whenever I want. It tastes the exact same and it’s so convenient
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
This is my favorite soup ever. It's super cheesy and has a good amount of broccoli in it. When I get it in stores I often get the you pick two; broccoli cheddar soup and ceasar salad. It's amazing.
Donna G.
A guilty little cheap pleasure. It's so good. Can you blame a woman haha. Plus you can purchase at your local grocery store and enjoy the great flavor at home as you would at an actual panera bread location.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??