BY PANERA BREAD #9 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I liked their old recipe better but this is still tasty. Have tried to recreate it at home but its too hard! Much more worth it just to get it at the store. Tastes great, especially in a bread bowl on special days! I definitely recommend it - its a Panera classic!
Hailey N.
San Diego, CA
Very good as far as quick, pre-made, at-home soups go. The quality is surprising for something that is meant to be made in the microwave. Tastes just like at the restaurant, probably because most of these restaurants get their soup pre-made and just reheat them as well.
Tylee B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are just as good as in the restaurant! I must say I was quite surprised, and duly impressed. It was very fast, very easy to make, and very closely resemble my favorite menu item at Panera. Can't be beat! Great to stock up on for the cold months.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
I love the Panera Bread at Home Broccoli Cheddar Soup because it is so great to be able to take the flavor home with you! The microwavable bowl makes cooking so easy! It tastes just the same as in the store, without all of the travel and prep work involved!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
So I love this soup. It's so bad for me but so good to me. I give myself a cheat once a month for a bowl of this but it's so expensive. I could get it fresh at the restaurant for basically the same price! Still a great buy though.
Chelsea J.
It's not as good as buying fresh from the restaurant. But it's an easy way to get one of your favorite soups at home. A little pricey. I also think there are copy cat recipes that are worth checking out before buying pre-made.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Very tasty but the packaging is a bit difficult. The plastic seal doesn't have a pull tap which makes it very difficult to get it open. Last time I bought this I have to cut through the seal which ended up getting really messy.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
I love the broccoli cheddar soup from Panera. It is super creamy and cheesy with the perfect amount Blended of broccoli. It taste even better in a bread bowl! I'm so happy that you can purchase containers now in the grocery store.
Patty V.
Montebello , CA
I love Panera it's my favorite place to eat, I started only going because of the broccoli soup ! It's honestly the best! Now that they have it where you can easily buy it at store this make it even better to have at home .
Sidney O.
Jersey City, NJ
I enjoy eating this soup. It's very flavorful and quick to prepare. The price is affordable. However, I prefer it at paneras than purchasing this. For me it taste better at the store, especially inside their bread bowl!
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??