BY PANERA BREAD #13 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I was so excited when I saw you could buy this in stores. This was literally the only thing I would go to Panera for. I don't usually like any type of soup, stew, or chowder, but this is scrumptious. Its very smooth and filling. Its a good portion. Definitely recommend
Lindsay P.
Very very high in sodium. I was a little disappointed in the contents. But it's also a creamy cheese soup. Hard for me to want to buy and enjoy with how much salt is in one container. Rarely a go to product. Rather just eat at panera for the good stuff!!
Danielle S.
Coraopolis, PA
Have had this for lunch a few times. Wish they had more of the soups available. Is a little pricey but it's super yummy. I feel I would buy more if there were more flavors available to me. Especially cream of chicken and wild rice.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This soup is sooo delicious my husband gets this every time. I would buy this again. We eat it maybe once a week Panera is kinda expensive but I feel their food is healthier then other places. I would recommend Panera so yummy!
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
It's my daughter's favorite Panera soup so it's nice to be able to have it at home without going to Panera. It's microwaveable, so it's done rather quickly. It's delicious and one of my favorite broccoli cheddar soups out there.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
I love the broccoli cheddar soup from Panera. It is super creamy and cheesy with the perfect amount Blended of broccoli. It taste even better in a bread bowl! I'm so happy that you can purchase containers now in the grocery store.
katohara5 O.
I cannot day enough good things about this soup. It’s perfect, filling, tastes great, and goes great with a French baguette dipped into it! The broccoli makes it filling, the cheese makes it delicious. Definitely a must buy.
Hailey H.
Paragould, AR
This is my all time favorite soup. Whenever I heard that they made a microwaveable version in store I had to try it right away. I purchased from Walmart and was not disappointed. It’s a little expensive but so tasty.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
One of the best broccoli, cheddar soups ever! The cheese is super cheesy . The soup is nice and thick and creamy! And you can't go wrong if you get a bread bowl to get it! Would definitely give it a try when you go!!
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
I’m so excited that I could try this at home, I am super sick today and it’s easy just to pop it in the microwave and eat it. I definitely recommend this for people who feel like they are catching something like a cold or a flu, stock up with these!
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??