BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?2 Answers
  • Where is it available ?3 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?2 Answers
Aly L.
It's not as good as in-store soup, but still super yummy. Creamy and cheesy, I love it!
Riley R.
Canonsburg, PA
I love to eat this for lunch. The soup taste just like it does when you go to Panera.
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
My absolute favorite soup ever created ever ! Every-time i go visit my sister she waits for me with a bowl of cheddar broccoli soup from panera ! Oh my god !!! Its heaven on earth 😍. So yeah i do recommend it to anyone Oh 😮 and also de mac and cheese form panera.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
The best broccoli soup I've ever had is at Panera. That creamy, rich soup is amazing. It's flavor isn't just good. It's incredible. I believe it to be healthy. I recommend others to try it.
Brianna O.
The best soup I have ever tried the only thing better is getting it fresh from owners but other than that amazing flavor and goes great with bread
Reanne S.
Scarborough, ON
Just doesn't compare to the soup I always get of the same name when I'm at their cafe. Would recommend if you are ordering in store.
Fabiola O.
My favorite cream soup ever!! I always go to panera just for eat it. It's really delicious, if you can try it you will love it
Nataliya P.
Lake Ann, MI
Taste really good! I prefer to go to owners and get it there because putting it in the microwave makes it taste different
Darly D.
chicago, IL
This soup is just delicious and It always feels fresh and is very filling. I always get this one is one of my favourite
julio e.
is delicious, i like very much. and other products. Panera is a decent place and I like the way they treat customers
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??