BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Ninaliza C.
Miami
So creamy and yummy. Broccoli and cheese seem to fit well together. I got this at my local grocery store
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
This soup is so yummy! It's better when you get it there but I like that I can buy it at the store.
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love it in a bread bowl. Fireplace... movie... blanket and soup is all you need on a cold night.
Christine W.
Reading, PA
My favorite soup by far. I always purchase this soup. It's so cheesy and the broccoli is delicious!
Maribel T.
Clayton
I do like this soup a lot. It is not economic but it worth it. I’m very cold days it is delicious
Taylor S.
West End
I get this product all the time when I'm at Panera. It tastes good and it reminds me of winter.
Annika E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Tastes identical to the store version. I love this. It is very easy to take to work for lunches
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
This is such a good soup. It’s my favorite at Panera. Very affordable you can get it at wesco.
Valerie D.
Perris, CA
I love this soup so much! You can buy a bread bowl and pour this into it for a delicious meal.
Karly M.
Wadsworth, IL
This is my go to item on Panera's menu! It never disappoints! Great flavor and very filling.
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??