BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?3 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Maribel T.
Clayton
I do like this soup a lot. It is not economic but it worth it. I’m very cold days it is delicious
Annika E.
colorado springs, co
Tastes identical to the store version. I love this. It is very easy to take to work for lunches
Valerie D.
Perris, CA
I love this soup so much! You can buy a bread bowl and pour this into it for a delicious meal.
Taylor S.
West End
I get this product all the time when I'm at Panera. It tastes good and it reminds me of winter.
Cindi B.
Bay Shore
This is the best soup in panera . Eat these with their chips or their bread . It's incredible
Karly M.
Wadsworth, IL
This is my go to item on Panera's menu! It never disappoints! Great flavor and very filling.
Kristen K.
Really good! No restaurant but it tastes good and is easy to heat up. Somewhat pricey though.
Amy B.
La Habra, CA
Love their broccoli soup. Always order that along with their mac n cheese. Both are great.
Jacqui M.
W Middlesex, PA
Absolutely love this product. Tastes the same at home as it does in the store. Great value
Courtney J.
Morrow, GA
Love this soap not to much the place but I love this soup and it’s on the go that’s a plus
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??