BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Christine B.
Gainesville, GA
BEST soup ever!! So cheesey and so delicious!! I love to dip my baguette in it while eating!! It's to die for!!
Kimberly F.
Very delicious! Just as delicious as buying it from Panera Bread. Nice quantity, enough for 3 people to eat.
Deanna H.
Washington, NJ
PANERA IS MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. THE BREAD AND BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP ARE MY FAVORITES
jill d.
I swear I crave this soup all winter long. It's so satisfying and I always love the broccoli chunks in it.
Hunter C.
Santa Fe, TX
love paneras broccoli cheddar soup! so convenient that i can make it at my house now! definitely love this
Ninaliza C.
Miami
So creamy and yummy. Broccoli and cheese seem to fit well together. I got this at my local grocery store
Samantha B.
Best soup ever! Only soup I ever order when I go out to eat. I definitely suggest it! It has good value.
Jessica R.
My favorite soup from Panera! It's really good and flavorful. Affordable and will continue to repurchase.
Cassie H.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my favorite soup! Especially when it's in a bread bowl! I'm glad they have these made up to grab!
Christine W.
Reading, PA
My favorite soup by far. I always purchase this soup. It's so cheesy and the broccoli is delicious!
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??