BY PANERA BREAD #18 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Savannah C.
Trenton
My absolute favorite soup, light enough to indulge on without getting tired of the flavor but thick enough to fill up on
Havyn H.
This is my favorite all time soup from Panera. Pair it with a turkey sandwich or plain grilled cheese and it’s amazing!!
Jessika S.
Love this soup! I️ always order it whenever I’m eating at Panera, so it only makes sense for me to have a prepackaged one
Melissa V.
Holyoke
I could eat a whole tub of this. I always gets when I go to panera. It's so creamy and has so many chunks of broccoli.
Audry A.
Panera broccoli cheddar soup is a nice warm meal on a chilly day. Always makes me feel at home, even if im on the road.
Shandy R.
Best soup ever , will forever be my favorite especially when its fresh inside of the fresh bread , absolutely love this
amber w.
Middletown, NY
This is the most amazing soup ive ever had. I go to panera so often and always get this soup. I cant get enough of it!
Stephanie S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
This is a peefect item for lunch. Just pop it in the microwave. Tastes similar to the restaurant and is a good amount
Bethany G.
It's close enough to the soup that you get from panera. Easy to heat up, enough soup to fill you up. Wonderful flavor
Leeza R.
Williamsport, PA
I love this soup but it's so much money to go and sit down to eat. But an every week out to eat maybe a once a month
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??