BY PANERA BREAD #4 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Alexis F.
Bridgeport, CT
this is the best soup ever. it's great that I can have the soup in the comforting environment of my home and enjoy it
Renee R.
Louisville
This is not that great nothing like in the restaurant avoid buying not good buyer beware nothing like the real thing
Leeza R.
Williamsport, PA
I love this soup but it's so much money to go and sit down to eat. But an every week out to eat maybe a once a month
Stephanie S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
This is a peefect item for lunch. Just pop it in the microwave. Tastes similar to the restaurant and is a good amount
Samantha R.
Love this stuff. It's pretty good for me I like this product alot it's very good and I would definitely recommend it
Meg C.
Austin
The best soup. Broccoli? Cheddar? What else can you possibly want in a creamy heated soup? Nothing, that's the answer
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
Their Broccoli cheddar is what I go to Panera for. I attempted to make it on my own and it was nowhere near as good.
Kimberly B.
King
Absolutely delicious! If you purchase from a Panera restaurant be sure to get the soup in the bread bowl! So good!
Elizabeth P.
York, ME
Would definietly recommend buying this at the store, this soup is amazing and just as delicious as it is at panera!
Lynsey S.
Waynesboro, PA
This is my favorite soup. Sometimes there are pieces of broccoli that are a bit too big, but that's an easy fix.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??