BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Kerry L.
New York
Love this soup.  It is the exact soup that you get at the restaurant.  I usually buy it at Stop & Shop.  It is easy to make and just needs to be put in the microwave.  My family eats this at least once a month.  I would recommend this to anybody who loves broccoli and cheese
Dacey H.
Reading, PA
I love everything at Panera, but especially the broccoli cheddar soup. And buy this container is just as good as in the store. It's a little expensive, but totally worth it. It tastes unhealthy but could be WAY worse for you. The taste of chicken in the base is wonderful.
KeNz M.
The best soup I have ever had is the broccoli and cheddar soup from Pantera Bread. The good thing about their soup is its all clean. It's healthy for you and it doesn't have any preservatives or artificial flavoring. You don't have to feel guilty about eating the soup everyday.
emma R.
Marion , IN
The Panera Bread at Home Broccoli Cheddar Soup is good, but does not compare to eating it in the restaurant it self. The product is generally healthy for you if you eat the recommend serving size. I would recommend going to the Panera Bread restaurant for the best quality.
Christy S.
Seminole
ok so it's good but why are there carrots in it?!? carrots don't belong in brocolli-cheese soup. and sometimes lumps of cheese not melted. nice tha ti can grab it from the grocery store but cost is not affordable. four bucks for what seems to be barely a cup of soup.
Rachel B.
Mobile, AL
Panera's broccoli cheddar soup is my absolute favorite soup! I get it every time I eat there. I don't mind the price, especially since the ingredients are clean. I would definitely buy this again and always recommend it to friends who have a meal at Panera.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
I LOVE THE BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP!! THIS STUFF IS CRACK!! I get it all the time when I am at my local panera! I use it with a spoon and also to dip my bread in! It is not too expensive and I like also getting it from my grocery store and heating it up. Sooo good!
Carolyn D.
Suffolk, VA
By far the best soup! Anything with cheese has to be good right? Well this soup definitely will not disappoint you. So velvetty smooth and creamy with just the right amount of seasoning. It's even better with a fresh crusty piece of bread to dip into it!
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I was so excited when I saw you could buy this in stores. This was literally the only thing I would go to Panera for. I don't usually like any type of soup, stew, or chowder, but this is scrumptious. Its very smooth and filling. Its a good portion. Definitely recommend
Lindsay P.
Very very high in sodium. I was a little disappointed in the contents. But it's also a creamy cheese soup. Hard for me to want to buy and enjoy with how much salt is in one container. Rarely a go to product. Rather just eat at panera for the good stuff!!
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??