BY PANERA BREAD #4 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Great soup. I love having as a snack in the afternoon, I usually add pieces of bacon on top and I think it makes it great.
Amber H.
These are perfect for a quick lunch. Not the healthiest, but delicious. I have to admit it tastes better at the restaurant
Havyn H.
This is my favorite all time soup from Panera. Pair it with a turkey sandwich or plain grilled cheese and it’s amazing!!
Jessika S.
Love this soup! I️ always order it whenever I’m eating at Panera, so it only makes sense for me to have a prepackaged one
Savannah C.
Trenton
My absolute favorite soup, light enough to indulge on without getting tired of the flavor but thick enough to fill up on
Niccc I.
Howard Beach, NY
Great tasting soup. Rich and cheesy with a nice addition of broccoli. This is always a must have when going into Panera.
amber w.
Middletown, NY
This is the most amazing soup ive ever had. I go to panera so often and always get this soup. I cant get enough of it!
Shandy R.
Best soup ever , will forever be my favorite especially when its fresh inside of the fresh bread , absolutely love this
Audry A.
Panera broccoli cheddar soup is a nice warm meal on a chilly day. Always makes me feel at home, even if im on the road.
Melissa V.
Holyoke
I could eat a whole tub of this. I always gets when I go to panera. It's so creamy and has so many chunks of broccoli.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??