BY PANERA BREAD #18 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Shayna M.
Belle Vernon
Love this! I don’t have a Panera bread around me so this is amazing. One day I was shopping and saw this and was super excited.
Marcia M.
Grand Rapids
This is such a good thing to bring for lunch to work. It tastes exactly like what you get at Panera and is so easy to heat up!
Saundra R.
This is my favorite soup. It's cheesy and creamy and full of flavor. A cup of this and a piece of bread and your good to go.
Madeline D.
Tastes almost as good as the real thing. Panera has my favorite broccoli cheddar soup so being able to get it at home is nice
Cassandra M.
Torrington
Love this soup! Tastes just like the one we get from the actual restaurant! Perfect on a cold winter day or when we're sick!
Lillian D.
Yelm
I normally go to the restaurant and eat this in a bread bowl. If it taste the same as the restaurant then man that's good.
Reema S.
Warner Robins, GA
So good. I would eat it more often if it were more waistline friendly haha. But so good especially dipped with their bread
Amber H.
These are perfect for a quick lunch. Not the healthiest, but delicious. I have to admit it tastes better at the restaurant
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
Great soup. I love having as a snack in the afternoon, I usually add pieces of bacon on top and I think it makes it great.
Havyn H.
This is my favorite all time soup from Panera. Pair it with a turkey sandwich or plain grilled cheese and it’s amazing!!
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??