BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this soup and I would get at Panera every time I went there. The flavor is very good and I am glad I can buy at the store.
Shayna M.
Belle Vernon
Love this! I don’t have a Panera bread around me so this is amazing. One day I was shopping and saw this and was super excited.
Luz C.
Rochester, MN
This is one of my favorite places, and this is my fav soup, perfect amount to have at home on a lazy day for Netflix and chill.
Marcia M.
Grand Rapids
This is such a good thing to bring for lunch to work. It tastes exactly like what you get at Panera and is so easy to heat up!
Lisette T.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is just amazing. My favorite soup. One of my favorite foods in general. I could eat this everyday and not get tired of it.
Eastin H.
Independence, MO
Tastes just like it does at the restaurant! Heats up well.. Just wish it wasn't so expensive for the small amount that you get.
Yanet A.
USA
Wow I didn't know these when existed. I love the soup, my favorite!! Now I know I can even eat it at home.. best taste ever.
Saundra R.
This is my favorite soup. It's cheesy and creamy and full of flavor. A cup of this and a piece of bread and your good to go.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This is a decent cheddar soup and I actually use it as a base in my cheese tortilla soup. It’s great to make in a bread bowl
Cassandra M.
Torrington
Love this soup! Tastes just like the one we get from the actual restaurant! Perfect on a cold winter day or when we're sick!
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford, VA
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??