BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?3 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Cassandra M.
Torrington
Love this soup! Tastes just like the one we get from the actual restaurant! Perfect on a cold winter day or when we're sick!
Saundra R.
This is my favorite soup. It's cheesy and creamy and full of flavor. A cup of this and a piece of bread and your good to go.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Great soup. I love having as a snack in the afternoon, I usually add pieces of bacon on top and I think it makes it great.
Lillian D.
Yelm
I normally go to the restaurant and eat this in a bread bowl. If it taste the same as the restaurant then man that's good.
Reema S.
Warner Robins, GA
So good. I would eat it more often if it were more waistline friendly haha. But so good especially dipped with their bread
Amber H.
These are perfect for a quick lunch. Not the healthiest, but delicious. I have to admit it tastes better at the restaurant
Savannah C.
Trenton
My absolute favorite soup, light enough to indulge on without getting tired of the flavor but thick enough to fill up on
Niccc I.
Howard Beach, NY
Great tasting soup. Rich and cheesy with a nice addition of broccoli. This is always a must have when going into Panera.
Jessika S.
Love this soup! I️ always order it whenever I’m eating at Panera, so it only makes sense for me to have a prepackaged one
Havyn H.
This is my favorite all time soup from Panera. Pair it with a turkey sandwich or plain grilled cheese and it’s amazing!!
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??