BY PANERA BREAD #13 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Megan B.
Raleigh, NC
The best broccoli cheddar soup you can find at the grocery store, but doesn't compare to their soup you get at their stores.
Christine P.
Love this one of my favorite soups. It's very favorable and great on a cold winter day. Great with a piece of warm bread and butter
Cassidy B.
Jacksonville, FL
Broccoli and cheddar soup is my favorite soup from Panera! it taste so good! they give you quite a bit and the price is affordable!
Mary C.
This is a really good premade broccoli and cheese soup! It is vey cheesy and had enough broccoli which some other brands skimp on.
Daniela R.
Evanston
Even tho it premade once it's heating taste just like the one the serve that the restaurant pair it with bread and your good to go!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this soup and I would get at Panera every time I went there. The flavor is very good and I am glad I can buy at the store.
Claire K.
Kent, OH
Definitely better when you get it at Panera compared to microwaving it at home.  My favorite soup especially when I am sick.
Shayna M.
Belle Vernon
Love this! I don’t have a Panera bread around me so this is amazing. One day I was shopping and saw this and was super excited.
Eastin H.
Independence , MO
Tastes just like it does at the restaurant! Heats up well.. Just wish it wasn't so expensive for the small amount that you get.
Luz C.
Rochester, MN
This is one of my favorite places, and this is my fav soup, perfect amount to have at home on a lazy day for Netflix and chill.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??