BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?3 Answers
Jasmine M.
Navarre, FL
I love this soup! Every time I go to Panera I get the pick two and I do this soup and a salad. This is my lunch at least 2-3 times a week.
Mikayla C.
Sterling Heights, MI
This is my favorite soup of all time it is absolutely a must try at Panera or in your own home with the microwaveable bowls from Kroger’s
Jordan A.
Madison, NC
Love this soup and eBay they sell it in stores now! It’s my favorite thing to eat when I don’t feel well and taste the same as in store.
Samara L.
Orchard Park, NY
100% my favorite soup of all time. It has the best flavor, and isn’t too thick or too thin of a soup. I have it every time I visit Panera
Katy M.
This is the best soup. Perfect for a chilly day it'll warm you up in the best of ways. Definitely better fresh from the restaurant though
Lauren G.
Grand Haven
I love the Broccoli Cheddar soup at Panera. It’s so convenient to get it at the grocery store. However, it’s a bit on the pricey side.
Justice C.
Lehighton
Just as good as in panera, all in the comfort of your own home. Absolutely delicious and satasfying, I could eat a pound of this stuff
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
I LOVE Panera bread's broccoli cheese soup (obviously) but this microwaveable version just grosses me out! It's not the same at all!
Mary C.
This is a really good premade broccoli and cheese soup! It is vey cheesy and had enough broccoli which some other brands skimp on.
Megan B.
Raleigh, NC
The best broccoli cheddar soup you can find at the grocery store, but doesn't compare to their soup you get at their stores.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??