BY PANERA BREAD #8 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love this soup. It is so good! I love it!
It is expensive compared to other soups. But it is so worth it. The flavor is perfect! I recommend to everyone.
Sarah L.
Bloomsburg, PA
Okay - seriously - my favorite soup EVER. I eat this so much in the winter lol! I buy a baguette and dip it in. Love the spices and the chunks of broccoli.
Tiffany L.
This soup is awesome! It goes for $4 in my area, and I buy this along with a boule loaf to make a bread bowl. Voila! Panera in the comfort of my own home.
shanna L.
Brooklyn
💖💖💖💖 When I say this is my absolute favorite soup in the whole wide world i love it. It is perfectly seasoned and the flavors go together very well.
Mel A.
Jonesboro, AR
This is amazing I totally recommended. I don’t eat it too often because I’m lactose intolerant but I sacrifice once in a while cause is amazing haha
Marta k.
West Newton, PA
Never tried the take home kind but I love the stuff you get from Panera! This is my favorite type of soup. Pairs great with a sourdough bread bowl.
Kathy C.
Corinth
I’m legit drooling right now. It’s the perfect combo ever created. I could literally curl up and eat the whole bowl. I could live off this soup.
Emma D.
I had this soup in a bread bowl and I was in love. I usually only get the soup like once a month but it's my favorite day of the month. Delicious
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
I am hooked on this soup!! Every time i go food shopping this is a must on my list! I eat it at least 2-3 times a month.I purchase at Walmart .
Bridget W.
SO GOOD. I'm allergic to dairy/ whey but I don't even care. It's my favorite thing at Pan--- nope it's ST.LOUIS BREAD CO thank you very much...
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??