BY PANERA BREAD #12 in Soup & Broth

• Where is it available ?4 Answers
  • Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?4 Answers
Michele B.
Tamaqua
Although still pretty good, the packaged broccoli cheese soup is just not as good as the fresh Panera soup. Nevertheless, it is a good way to cure those cravings.
Caitlin Y.
Royersford, PA
This is my go to meal when i actually go to panera and now that i found out i can buy it at the store i was super excited. tastes exactly like it does at panera!
Raven L.
Stockton, CA
This soup is the best. Especially with bread! SO GOOD. I like to eat this every time I go. I would definitely recommend ordering this. The taste is fantastic and I would not change a single thing. Their bread bowl is amazing
Emily M.
Manistee, MI
I am a huge fan of broccoli and cheddar soup, aways have been. No other broccoli and cheddar soup beats Panera Bread's bread bowl of it. I also love the bread and I always get the bread as my side!!
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Not the same as in the restaurant....this tastes like crap and its too watery for me...the flavors don't taste as bold as when you get it from them.
Anna 🌿.
Xenia, OH
It tastes as good as the kind you get in the cafe. It is comforting and delicious. Easy to prepare and serve
robyn j.
Millington, TN
This is the best broccoli and cheddar soup I've ever had. I'm waiting to find something I like better. Honestly? I don't think I will. This stuff is delicious.
Alysha R.
OMG I LOVE THIS BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR it's so good with the mac and cheese and a bread bowl it reminds me of being young going and studying for tests at panera
Tallyta B.
Woodside , CA
This soup is amazing, I really liked. The price is fair, also I like to eat with Italian bread. For the cold days is perfectly. Is healthy, my kids likes to
Brooke S.
Dayton
Perfect for when you're sick. Still expensive since it's Panera brand and definitely wouldn't buy regularly. Only in a pinch. Would rather just go to Panera.
syamala r.
Where is it available ?
Michelle T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does it taste exactly like the one you get at Panera?
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this soup any good? And where can I get it from?
Kayla W.
Radford
Does it really taste like Panera?? I seem to never like soup that Is pre made trying to copy something. If so, is it a fresh taste??